𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2 : 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 2

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2: 𝐇𝐀.𝐓𝐅𝐋𝐄𝐓
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 2: 𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐠𝐞

𝐓𝐅𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 2: 𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐠𝐞

"𝐈 𝐰𝗼𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝗼𝐮"

𝐳

"You saw what?"

Ever since the nightmare that occurred 2 weeks ago, Y/N wasn't getting normal sleep causing her to fail most everything.

"Me...but...but I was different..." Y/N stuttered trying to make sense of her dream.

"I looked like the Shariac of the Void...." she muttered.

"Well that is certainly very concerning Y/N..." Albedo said.

"In order to make an estimated guess we must understand what exactly these Shariac are and what causes them to awaken"

Albedo walked over to a small desk with a flippable white board.

"A way for each Valkyrie to identify which Shariac the person is was determined by the color of their eyes"

"Another way was the stone or gem."

"Thousands of years ago the Valkyrie's managed to condense the Shariac's energy into 14 stones."

"In order for them to be condensed into such form they require more than 2000 SW (Shariac Welts), which is extremely difficult to obtain."

He explained chuckling to himself slightly.

"Even the strongest S-rank Valkyrie would barely stand a chance against a Shariac"

"Shariac's are humans that have been corrupted mentally and physically by the Shariac. Just being near them will subject you to high levels of Shariac radiation"

He paused.

"This sure is a lot of information..." Y/N sighed "I feel like I'm studying for a test"

Albedo laughed but continued.

"Humans with low Shariac adaptability will become akin to a zombie. But unlike the zombies, Shariac's have partial human consciousness and have direct contact to the will of the Shariac"

His normal monotone expression changed to one of pity.

"So the people corrupted by the Shariac still are in contact to their normal emotions and needs but they are overpowered by the will of the Shariac" Y/N summed.