𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 4 : 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 1

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 4: 𝐓𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐢𝗺𝐞
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 1: 𝐌𝗼𝗼𝐧𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 4: 𝐓𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐢𝗺𝐞𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 1: 𝐌𝗼𝗼𝐧𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤

"𝐒𝐭𝗼𝐩, 𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐝, 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐢𝗺𝐞"

𝐳

"You stupid girl"

"How much more easier do you have to make this?"

"Y/N, how are you feeling?"

Albedo sat beside her bed as he examined the broken barrier.

"I'm fine, sorry I broke your gift..." she apologized through the tense atmosphere.

"I could care less about the gift, but I want to know why you put yourself at such risk? You could have destroyed the entire city" he scolded.

"If you would have just waited then we could have deactivated the bomb and have zero casualties"

Y/N hung her head low and nodded.

"But...what you did shall not go without its deserved recognition"

"You certainly out did yourself this time Y/N" he smiled rubbing the top of her hair.

"Unfortunately however..."

Y/N's ears perked up.

"In doing this, you were exposed to high levels of Shariac radiation...this made you extremely vulnerable to Shariac energy which is resulting in your phase 3..."

"You saw it, how your eyes glowed...the barrier wasn't strong enough to handle the Shariac consciousness and the radiation at the same time"

Albedo suddenly smiled.

"That's why I've created this" he said dangling a small bug like device.

"This attaches to the back of your neck and sends signals to the consciousness to force you in more control"

"Since your phase 3 is in critical condition, this device is necessary"

"Now, there is no way to reverse what has already been done, so in the end you know what must happen" he sighed.

Y/N nodded.

"Major! I have something to tell you!"

Y/N shouted running down the hall in her uniform.

Two years ago, before Y/N had ascended in the ranks, she was a normal student at the academy with barely any Shariac energy.

"Y/N? Why aren't you in class?" Jean asked.

"I-I want to tell you something" Y/N stuttered.

"In my last class, we read about the different Shariac's and ways to eliminate them..."

Jean nodded.

"If that ever happens to me...promise you'll be the one that takes me down!" She said forming a fists with her hands.

Jean brought her forehead to Y/N's and smiled.

"There will be no need for that, because as long as I'm here that will never happen"

۞۞۞