𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 4 : 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 4

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 4: 𝐓𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐢𝗺𝐞
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 4: 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐚𝐢𝗺 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 4: 𝐓𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐢𝗺𝐞𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 4: 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐚𝐢𝗺 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞

"𝐘𝗼𝐮 𝐜𝐥𝗼𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝗼𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐥𝗼𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐬"

𝐳

"Y...N"

Keqing choked out as she shakily brought her head up to the girl who gripped her neck firmly.

Her gloved hand barely touched her face but that was enough to force her back into control.

Y/N's eyes returned to their normal E/C as she dropped the girl immediately.

"Gah!" A voice most unlike hers screamed in pain although she was not in any physical pain.

She gripped her head as she leaned forward.

A ball of energy the color of the Void began circling her head spinning faster and faster until it changed black and turned into an eye.

"Void eye!" Keqing gasped holding her bruised neck.

The orange eye began to emit blackened void energy allowing it to seep into the world.

"Vessel..." Keqing thought "she's only a vessel for the void"

The void became the same color of the platforms, magenta, creating a sort of portal.

Keqing pushed herself up and gripped onto her sword.

Horrified she watched as a giant Shariac beast struggled to push itself out of the portal and into the real world.

It charged at her hitting the ground beneath we sending her flying backwards.

Y/N removed her hand from her face showing both eyes now completely orange.

Keqing tumbled over hitting her back and head until she finally landed on her stomach.

She pushed herself up slightly with a cough only to realize a shadow casted upon her.

Behind her stood a chariot Shariac beast ready to squash her as it reined down its claws.

Keqing closed her eyes expecting the impact to kill her but nothing happened.