𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 4 : 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 3

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 4: 𝐌𝗼𝗼𝐧𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 3: 𝐘𝗼𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥

"𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝗼 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥

"𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝗼 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥..."

𝐳

Ganyu snuggled into Y/N's arms as the two lay still in a warm day of sunlight.

"What an adventure..." Y/N chuckled wiping the sweat off of her forehead.

"Let's hope that never happens again" Ganyu sighed tiredly.

"Where have you two been? I've been looking for you guys all morning! We're you too cuddling here the whole time?" Keqing huffed throwing open the sliding door.

"M-Major Keqing!" Y/N smiled sitting up immediately accidentally letting Ganyu's head hit the floor.

"Chichi..." Ganyu whined rubbing her head "that hurt..."

"Yeah...Anyways, Ganyu the Feiyun commerce guild needs you to sign these documents and Y/N" she paused "just follow me"

"Alchemist Albedo wants to borrow you, he say there's some test he wants to preform on you" Keqing said stopping at the door.

"Um ok...why did you drag me here?" Y/N asked.

Keqing reached over to grab Y/N's hands.

"I-I wanted to tell you something..." she stuttered.

Keqing leaned in close to her ear and whispered "be careful, I know somethings wrong....just be careful"

Keqing placed her hands on her shoulders and kissed her cheek and walking away.

Y/N pushed open Albedos door and chuckled to herself.

"Major Keqing is the best!" She smiled sitting down before Albedo.

"Y/N your here, good I need you to-" Albedo said grabbing her arm before Y/N cut him off by grabbing his arm.

"Don't touch me you worm..." she threaded under her breath.

Y/N's eyes changed to that same bright orange of the Void.

"Now, I have more important matters to attend to worm"