𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 3 : 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 2

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 3: 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝗼 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐈-𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 2: 𝐁𝗼𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞

"𝐈'𝗺 𝗼𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝗼𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞 𝗼𝐧 𝗺𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞"

𝐳

"Mama, what's wrong with papa?"

Y/N quiet voice echoed throughout the mostly empty warden.

"Papas not feeling well right now" Cecilia smiled sympathetically grabbing the white sheet on his bed and covering the restraints on his wrists.

Suddenly Siegfried's E/C eyes opened tiredly.

His hand reached out as much as it could towards Y/N but Cecilia quickly swept her away from his grasp.

He dropped his head onto his pillow as his white hair sprawled out around him.

"Y/N, why don't you go play with Homu?" Her mother smiled pushing her out of the room.

"How long do you plan on keeping me alive...?" Siegfrieds mechanic voice returned.

"You should understand by now nothing can be done to save me"

"Albedo...I had another dream" Y/N mumbled playing with the hime of her dress/shirt.

"What was it this time?" He asked staring down into his glass lens.

"It was a memory I think, about my mother and dad" she shrugged.

"But I don't know if it actually happened"

Albedo sighed standing up.

"If you wish to know more about your family matters, you better go speak to Major Jean"

Y/N nodded quickly gathering her things and quietly making her way to her aunts office.

"Aunti, I wanna know more about my parents..." she mumbled pushing open the door.

"Your parents? Why so?" She asked placing her pen back into its holder.

"I just...want to know more that's all" she said.

Jean nodded.