𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 3 : 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 1

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 3: 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝗼 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐈-𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 1: 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝗼: 𝐆𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧

"𝐘𝗼𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝗺𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐲𝗼𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞, 𝐈'𝗺 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝐲𝗼𝐮"

𝐳

"Aunti Jean!"

Y/N squealed as she saw Jean walk into view.

She ran towards her and wrapped her arms around her frame.

"I missed you so much!" She smiled.

"I missed you as well my little Valkyrie" Jean chuckled.

Y/N let go of the Valkyrie and the two began to walk and talk back to the Jade Chamber.

"I heard about your retirement" Y/N said sorrowfully "I always wanted to beat you when I became Valkyrie"

Jean laughed "well now that I'm stepping down Ms. Ningguang will become the Major"

"And I won't even stand a chance!" Y/N huffed.

Jean smiled but her smile began to falter.

"Yes, with all this recent Shariac activity, I might have to postpone my retirement"

"No don't do that!" Y/N shook her head "what if something bad happens?"

Jean smirked "want me gone so quickly?"

"I'm just joking, I'm one of the longest staying Valkyries since you mother so I doubt they'll keep me for any longer"

"Anyways, I have something not so good to tell you once we get to the Jade chamber"

"A bomb?!" Paimon high pitched voice practically broke the sound barrier.

"Yes, a bomb full of Shariac energy is planned to be released at midnight during the ceremony" Jean said.

"We can't let the people know about this to it will send them into a frenzy panic"

"We are trying to get most of the people the come to the ceremony as a sort of distraction" Albedo said.

"In the meantime Albedo, Sucrose, and berserker Zhongli will take care of the bomb" Ningguang but it.

"While the rest of us make sure to keep the people distracted"

Y/N twiddled with her thumbs.

Something about this seemed off.

"How did you manage to figure this out?" Y/N asked.

"Berserker Diluc managed to infiltrate the Shariac beasts plans and bring back their plans for destruction" Jean said.

Y/N nodded shrinking back into her hole.

"Let's head to Mondstadt, the ceremony is tomorrow night" Jean said walking away.

"Y/N do you have you dress?" Ganyu asked grabbing a small bag.

Y/N nodded.

"Ganyu I don't trust this plan, something feels wrong" she said rubbing her chin.

Ganyu tilted her head as the two exited the Chamber.

"Something in my gut is telling that bomb is more than what's on the outside" she whispered.

"Well your gut have never been wrong before so why don't you go tell Jean" Ganyu smiled.

Y/N shook her head "no, I don't anyone getting hurt, especially Jean"

"I plan to handle this on my own"

Ganyu's purple eyes grew wide.

"Do you have a death wish!?" She whisper yelled.

"Ganyu promise to me you won't tell. I don't need anyone getting hurt" Y/N said.

Ganyu faltered by nonetheless nodded.

"I promise, but if you get hurt..." she mumbled.

"I'll never forgive you"

"So this is Mondsadt..."

Keqing awed at the city of wind and freedom.

"Haven't been here in years" Y/N smiled.

"I was here two weeks ago" Lumine chuckled.

"Ok everyone can make yourselves comfy and meet back at the headquarters later" Jean smiled grabbing Y/N's hand.

"I've got someone I want you to meet"

She led Y/N all the way back to the headquarters.

"This is Xingqiu, he is a tactician for the the DELTA battalion" he introduced.

Y/N's eyes lit up in admiration.

The DELTA battalion was an elite group of the best of the best Valkyries and Berserker in Teyvat put together to form this unstoppable force.

"Your their Tactician!? That's so cool!" She squealed.

"Yes, pleasure to make your acquaintance my liege" he smiled "I hope that one day you too will become an elite Valkyrie and join DELTA battalion"

Y/N practically died from excitement.

"If there's ever anything you need, come visit me" he smiled.

"I'll see you tomorrow night my liege"

۞۞۞