𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1 : 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 2

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1: 𝐒𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐥𝗼𝐜𝐤
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 2: 𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝗼𝐮𝐭

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1: 𝐒𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐥𝗼𝐜𝐤𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 2: 𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝗼𝐮𝐭

"𝐒𝐞𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞"

𝐳

"Paimons got a bad feeling about this..."

The small creature grumbled as she watched Y/N sharpening the blade of her sword.

"Oh, don't worry! We'll be using wooden practice spears to fight, I'm just sharpening this for Keqing" Y/N gave a sweet smile of reassurance.

"But don't underestimate me just yet" she said pushing herself up "I normally use a spear to fight so I may have the upper hand!"

"She's so full of herself..." Paimon sighed.

Y/N slapped a hand on Lumine's shoulder and smiled.

"I heard you have the ability to switch visions! That's so cool!" Y/N gasped with sparkles in her eyes.

"I-Um..." Lumine's flustered expression was just to good!

"Man your so cute!" Y/N smiled poking her cheeks.

"Hey, after this fight we should go eat! And then I can tell you all about the Valkyrie's!"

Y/N stretched out her arms as she and Lumine stood on opposite sides of the fighting ground.

"I must warn you Lumine! I have been training for some time now!" She boasted.

"Jeez! Someone outta knock her ego down a notch" Paimon huffed crossing her arms.

Preparing her fighting stance both girls watched the other for the signal.

Keqing held her hand up and shot it down.

"Begin!"

Spinning her spear as a sort of distraction Y/N knocked Lumine to the ground by instead focusing on her lower half.

Lumine hopped back up and attempted to wack her in the side of the head.

"Her reflexes!"

But even though Y/N's reflexes were as sharp as a knife, Lumine's ability to switch tactics was faster.

Her spear flipped around from over her head pointing straight at Y/N's midsection.

The wooden practice spear collided with her stomach knocking her back.

"That was so cool!" Y/N gasped amazed.

"Show me more Lumine!"

Keqing stood by and watched as dust was pushed around the two.

The shear force of both their determined attacks was enough to blow her sleeves back.

Y/N kicked up her body and stomped down her foot with an added anemo elemental burst.

"Wha! It's a giant foot!" Paimon screeched from the side lines.

After knocking Lumine to the grow she used her recharged hydro burst to punch her out of the ring.

"Ha! Wasn't that amazing!" Y/N smiled pumping her fists up in victory.

"T-Two visions?!" Paimon squealed.

"Oh yeah, I probably should've told you about that before the match...." Y/N chuckled scratching the back of her head.

"Anyways, since you lost you have to treat me to dinner!"

"Y/N, tell me about how to have two visions" Paimon asked watching the girl down a cup of water.

"Um, it's from the void energy. Every Valkyrie has a small amount injected into them so that we have an advantage when it comes to battles" she said.

"But the catch is, after a long time, the energy can manifest itself into a more powerful force that can control your body and use it as a vessel for evil"

Lumine lowered her head "how awful..."

Y/N quickly shook her head "no no! It's not all bad!"

"After a certain amount of years, every major gets a special serum that expels the void energy from their body for retirement" she smiled.

"Plus, only a small amount of people will succumb come to the void energy"

Y/N wiped her mouth and yawned.

"I'm sure you met my aunt Jean, correct?"

Lumine nodded

"I had no idea she was your aunt!" Paimon gasped.

"Yeah, her sister and my mother, Cecelia, married my father, Friedrich" Y/N smiled.

"My mother was a High rank Valkyrie, she was the strongest Valkyrie ever known with an S rank but she was not the first to hold her title"

"I do not remember much of my mother from my memories but I do know that she was a secret weapon called "Weaver""

Y/N's normal cheery voice began to break.

"No one will tell me of my mother past the point of the Void...so until I find out for myself, I will keep searching for her!" She smiled.

"And my father, I don't remember him at all..."

"But I do know that he was a very strong Berserker" she chuckled "but that's about it..."

Y/N slid her way around to sit next to Lumine and rested her head on the table.

"Now, why don't you tell me about yourself?"

۞۞۞