chapter 12

Stampys p.o.v

I woke up and went downstairs and saw Lee up he looked  sad I wonder why. "You ok mate?" I asked calmly "no my girlfriend just broke up with me" he said "oh I'm sorry to hear that but on the bright side today is going to be fun. Suddenly I saw sqaishey come downstairs in some cute duck pajamas. "Good morning beautiful duck" I said with a grin "good morning kitty cake" she said happily. "What are we doing today?" "I'm not telling" I said with a big smile just then she got a text and it was from her ex saying "what are you doing with that thing as in the weird looking man?" I instantly pulled her into a hug and she hugged me back tightly "don't let him hurt you we are going to have a great day." We made breakfast and I took a shower and so did sqaishey and we were off.

Sqaisheys p.o.v

We were leaving but outside there was a limo I smiled largely. When we got in stampys hand slipped into mine and he pushed my hair behind my ear and we locked eyes for a minute and I could tell he was definitely asking for a big kiss. So our lips collided together and it was a good kiss but then stampy pulled away and he kissed me on my neck I giggled at the touch of each kiss he was a really good kisser but after a few minutes he pulled away but we were still holding hands. I started laughing at a lipstick smudge on his cheek and he looked very confused at to what was happening I said "my lipstick is on your cheek" " your lipstick is on my cheek?" He asked laughingly "yes" I said happily. I didn't know where we were going but we pulled up to a fancy restaurant and had some great lunch. We came back home and stampy told me something "the magic animal club members are going to come over here in a week to stay for a few days so they can meet you." He said sweetly "also I love you deep inside my heart" "I love you to" I said I am glad he said that because it made me happy.

____________________________________________________________________

I have come up that I will update everyday from 3-5 pm hope you enjoyed

Love yall

~anna