chapter 22

Sqaisheys p.o.v

I woke up with stampy next to me. I woke him up and we went to the elevator and went down to the breakfast bar. We got eggs, bacon, toast, and orange juice it was so good. We went back up to our and stampy gave me a little kiss on my cheek I love him so much. We got dressed and went down to see the rest of the mac eating breakfast so we sat down and talked to them. I put in on ear bud and gave stampy the other one. I wanted him to listen to lights by ellie Goulding. He seemed to like the song so I a few minutes we got up and head for our taxi to come and take us to the beach we would have a great time there. We got out of the taxi and me and stampy kicked off our shoes and felt the warm sand between our toes. Stampy pulled out the camera and recorded a little of us at the beach. Near the end of the day we snuggled up next to each other and had some dinner with the mac. We went back to the hotel we all played some minecraft together and we had a great day. Tomorrow we would be going to a signing session and maybe do something else.

____________________________________________________________________

Sorry if it was short I need more ideas we are getting close to the end I have a big surprise planned but don't be sad there might be about 10 more chaps PLEASE GIVE ME SOME IDEAS love yall.

~anna