chapter 8

Stampys p.o.v

As we walked home we saw someone very interesting at our door ....... it was Lee bear. Sqaishey ran over to him and greeted him kindly I came over afterwards and Lee asked "is this lovely young lady your girlfriend?" "Yes" I said as sqaishey blushed like a tomato.

Sqaisheys p.o.v

I was happy to meet Lee. Stampy came over and said "we should go inside the house and show Lee around the house so we did and we showed him his room.  I had to take my stuff out of the guest room and I would have to sleep in stampys room, but that shouldn't be to hard to do.

Stampys p.o.v

After we showed Lee around we all went and got dinner and squid and Nicole came with us {I said and way to much in that sentence}. After dinner we came back home and Nicole wanted to watch something sqaishey and Nicole suggested the fault in our stars me and squid laughed. So we watched and in the end sqaishey and Nicole were on the living room floor crying and squid and I wiped away our tears. Later on when we went to bed I didn't realize that sqaishey had to sleep with me. I was surprised but happy at the same time. Right before bed I pushed sqaishey against the wall and just made out for a little while.  But soon after that we went to bed.

____________________________________________________________________

Hope yall understood what happened

~anna