chapter 18

Stampys p.o.v

Sqaishey came downstairs and we  left and went on our date. "Stampy where are we going I need to know?" Sqaishey asked excitedly "I'm not telling you that" I said quickly "o...k" sqaishey said in a fake sad voice. We got out the car and pulled into the parking lot of the cinemas "ooo the cinamas" I herd sqaishey scream "quay movie shall we see" I asked sqaishey "how about mocking Jay part 1" sqaishey said "ok don't be scared" I said honestly {is that even the correct thing to say?} "I'm not scared I love the hunger games trilogy let's go in" we went in and got drinks and popcorn and went inside the theater. About halfway through the movie sqaishey snuggled up next to me and she looked nervous so I put my arm around her waist and held her close. When the movie ended we went out and got dinner at a cafe sqaishey ordered a cup of tea and a muffin and I got some tea and a biscut. We left the cafe and went home to see nicole and squid snuggled up next to each other on the sofa watching guess what mocking Jay part 1 but I didn't spoil it for them I just said "it is a good movie but I won't spoil it" "thank you" I heard them both say quickly sqaishey snuck up behind me and took a selfie "hey does my hair look good" was all I could say "your hair always  looks good" was what I heard sqaishey say "awwww" squid and Nicole said we went upstairs and made our first video and edited it and posted it. We later went to bed from so much exhaustion.

____________________________________________________________________

Loves yall make another chap tomorrow

~anna