chapter 19

Sqaisheys p.o.v

We posted our first video and in the morning I went on YouTube to see a ton of views I was so surprised that I went to my channel to see tons more subscribers I was so excited but it also worried to see how much more hate I would get. I went downstairs and saw squid and stampy discussing about something but they seemed to figure it out. I suddenly realized that I would be leaving in a week to go back home I was sad but I still wanted to go back anyways. Me and stampy decided to make some more sky den episodes before I had to leave we made them and came downstairs to find the mac playing a board game "hey I want to play" stampy moaned making everyone laugh. We played for a while and I won. We all later decided to go out to eat and stampy asked me a question "will you come to LA with me?" "Of course I will kitty cake" making him blush we had our food and when we were about to leave we got a call from the police saying "can you come down here to speak with us about your ex" "certainly be there in a jiffy" I said calmly when my heart was racing. We came down there and........

____________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short chap I made this late it is currently

11:04

~anna