chapter 28

Stampys p.o.v

As we got off the plane I was so sad because I was gonna be driving sqaishey back home. We got in my car but I am not putting her on a train I will do the 2 hour drive just for my bae. We talked about everything but I realized that I can never let sqaishey go so I said "sqaishey I love you so freaking much I could never let you go so how about we drop in at your place and we drive back to mime?" "Ok kittycake but I think I know what you want" giggling. We got to her place and said hello but we left in about an hour gathering Sqaisheys things. We drove for about 10 minutes but I pulled over and she asked "stampy what are we doin. ... I pulled her into a kiss but this time I wrapped my hand under her shirt and unlached her bra. But I stopped myself because we were in a car so we then drove the rest of the way home but I had a plan. So right when we got out of the car I pulled our suitcases out of the car and put them in the entry hall. We then went to the bedroom to take a shower we were racing but it was a tie to the shower. So we decided on taking a shower together it was fun but I was looking forward to after the shower. We got out and we had to get dressed so I did but sqaishey just seemed a bit nervous so instead of leaving I came up to her and kissed her deeply. So I took the towel that was wrapped around her and threw it on the floor and she went towards my pants and pulled them down.

____________________________________________________________________

Yall didn't know I could write like that did you?

~anna