chapter 4

Stampys p.o.v

I woke up and went downstairs and I saw sqaishey making tea she handed me a cup and we both just blushed. I told her we had  a fun day planed and she asked but I said it was a surprise.

Sqaisheys p.o.v

Stampy said we had a fun day planned so I went with it. Squid came downstairs and he got himself a cup of tea. I went back to my room and took a shower but u couldn't help but eavesdrop on stampy and squids conversation. "When are you gonna tell her mate" is what I heard squid say and stampy said "I don't know but soon hopefully" I smiled quickly and took my shower and got dressed in a yellow shirt and black jogging pants. I then went downstairs and samp asked if I was ready to go I said yes and we left. When we arrived I was so happy it was a park stampy and me explored and squiddy went somewhere with Nicole.

Stampys p.o.v

I asked sqaishey if she would come with me somewhere she said yes and I took her to the monkey bars we sat up there and chatted a little bit and I told her that over the past few days have been great. She sat there smiling away and I said that I really liked her but she didn't like me she cut me off by giving me a small kiss on the lips but I kissed her back.

____________________________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed new update soon

~anna