chapter 14

Stampys p.o.v

I spun the bottle and it landed on squid "truth or dare squid nugget" I asked with a grin. "Truth" he said "who is your crush" I asked "do I have to" he side with puppy dog eyes "yes " I said in a annoying tone "amy" he said quietly. Squid spun the bottle and it landed on sqaishey "truth or dare little ducky" he asked in a cheeky voice "dare" she said proudly "I dare you to go in the pantry with stampy for 7 minutes. "Ok" she said confidently I guess cause she is my girlfriend we were pushed in the pantry and she looked a little nervous but excited. I pushed up against her and kissed her neck a little taking a few breaths I made it up to her lips and that's where it got interesting. I was kissing very intensely and I slipped my hand up her shirt and rubbed her back. She stood there frozen but eventually started kissing me back and when I pulled away we both blushed really hard. We came back out but this time sqaishey sat really close to me. I snuggled her and as we were finishing the game I looked in to her eyes she was really hot. We watched a movie afterwards and we went to sleep sqaishey woke up in the middle of the night and told m "st-stampy I had a bad dream will you cuddle with me." "Of course I will" I said soothingly. I held her tight and we stayed like that all night.

____________________________________________________________________

Hope yall liked it next chap will be longer

~anna