chapter 20

Stampys p.o.v

We are at the police station about Sqaisheys ex. "So it has been a year since you broke up with him and what was the last thing he did to make you want to break up with him?" They asked curiously "he threatened to kill me once when he was drunk but drunk people always tell the truth so that night I broke up with him and the next day he didn't remember but I said that I was going to break up with him but instead of being sad he was very angry and he has wanted me back ever since." Sqaishey said quickly "ok did he ever abuse you psychically or verbally?" They asked sqaishey "only once psychically and only once verbally, first time was verbal when he was drunk and  he started to put me down about everything second time was psychically when he wanted to have sex but I didn't so he sorta had sex with me." Sqaishey said on the verge of tears "last question did you ever consider going out again if so did you text him or call him about it?" Police asking sqaishey "no after threatening me about killing me I ran home and never wanted to see him again but now he knows where I am and that I am dating stampy." Sqaishey said crying "ok this is what we need thank you for your time we might need you to come in again tomorrow" said the police "your welcome " I said that cause sqaishey just put her head on my shoulder sobbing. We got in the car and headed home I stopped on the way at a little store and got us both tea and headed back to the car. In the car I gave sqaishey a kiss but this time it was a tongue kiss but she seemed to like it. We headed on home and had some dinner but afterwards we all watched some Netflix but what people didn't see was me and sqaishey making out on the couch I was happy because in 2 days we would be going to LA.

____________________________________________________________________

Oooohhh what do you think happens next?

~anna