73

HI it's still Christmas Eve here but merry Christmas to anyone who  for them it's Christmas . 

Happy reading. ILY please leave great comments like you did the previous chapter. ALSO MAKE SURE U READ CHAPTER 72

73

Henry's hand was flat on my stomach as I woke up, it was warm, underneath my shirt he'd given me and I just stare out through the empty room.

It was tidy. But I feel like he tidies it on days where I might come round.

Last night was a tad messy, I was a little...

Things are a little messy right now. I need to figure this shit out because I am better than this, the stress. I can cope with stress. I can.

I felt so put together when we were in Europe. I had everything categorised nicely in my head. I strived off the chaos of it all. Now I seemed to be drowning a little.

I let out a slightly emotional breath and I pressed my hand against Henry's. He stirred awake, slowly coming too and then he freezes. He pulls his hand away from me.

"Gosh sorry." He mumbles.

I turn around and I try to move into his arms and he pulls away from me instead.

I blink at that, opening my eyes properly and the blush on his face takes me by surprise.

"Morning." I whisper.

"Mhm, morning."

"I wanted a hug." I say quietly and his eyes soften.

"Em this is embarrassing but um, morning."

He widens his eyes at me as he says morning and I just stare confused.

I think I was slightly hungover and sad.

I close my eyes again. "Just wanted a hug." I mumble.

He makes a pained noise. "I'd hug you but sometimes in the morning guys wake up with..."

My eyes jump open and I understand the blush. "Oh."

I snigger and he turns his head into his pillow in embarrassment and I laugh a little at that. I don't know why the fact Henry has a boner and therefore wont hug me makes me happier, but it does.

He shakes his head into his pillow, and I giggle a little and start getting up.

"You don't have to leave." He mumbles.

I just turn to look at him. "I want a hug, and well if you won't give me one, I will go and find one."

"Right." Henry mutters.

I smile and get out of bed and I don't look back as I walk out of his bedroom. Rayne and Jude came back last night. It was a slightly traumatic ten minutes for Henry and I. We laughed a lot.

I knocked on their bedroom door.

It was only seven. Oopsies.

"Yeah?" Jude calls out and I pause.

Is this normal? Yes. I don't care.

"Hey it's um, me, can I come in?"

There's silence and then Jude says yeah.

I push the door open a little and Rayne is laid asleep still in bed, Jude is sat up looking at me confused.

"Are you both decent?" I ask.

He blinks at me. "Morning Emersyn."

I smile a little. "I want a hug."

He laughs and nudges Rayne awake and then he taps the space between them so I just walk to the bed and crawl over the covers and plomp myself down between them. Rayne turns to me, confused. And then he shrugs and wraps an arm around me and I laugh snuggling in.