66

hiya! hope u enjoy-

happy reading remember to vt and comment. 

I woke up before Luella to go for a run this morning. Trev and Lue both came home last night and despite me wanting to ask Trev to go home, so he could be with August, he stayed the night.

I wasn't really allowed to have an opinion about that to be honest.

So I slept. And then ran a few miles and then came back.

And now I was out of breath as I unlocked the front door. I literally needed to lie down.

I loved this feeling.

I open the door and Luella and Trev look sort of startled as I open it.

I don't pay them attention I just lie down on the floor and breath.

"Are you okay?" Luella says shocked.

I ran up the stairs as well.

"Yes." I pant, laughing when their faces come to look down at me. I place my hand on my chest, feeling it rise and fall quickly. I am breathing heavily.

"Em." T laughs a little. "Who was setting your arse on fire?"

I smile choosing to ignore him. "I am so unfit."

They just look down at me and now that I had regained a bit of my breath I sit up. "I only did three miles, and I was dying. I am dying."

They exchange a look that turns my amusement at myself a little cold.

Oh okay.

Brill. Concern.

"I thought you weren't actively trying to lose weight?" Lue says softly and we walk over to the kitchen.

I don't want to have to defend myself.

I guess I have to.

"Running is good for you mental health. Getting up early is good too. I am just being productive."

"Okay." She says. "Did you eat before?"

"Just a bar thing." I say.

"You want food?"

Running always makes me feel a little sick if I am honest. But how can I turn down food?

"Um I think ima make a smoothie. Would anyone else like one?" I ask.

Trev is just quiet and when I look at him he nods.

"Trev is leaving us Em." Luella says, her voice amused and I turn around shocked, regarding them both.

He looks sheepish.

I just look at him confused.

"Mhm." She hums. "Going on a trip to London. Shakespeare thing. Third year fun."

I nod a little.

She moves around me. "He forgot to mention it."

I look at him my eyebrows raised.

"Don't be fooled by her calm tone Em. She was just shouting."

I snort and look at Luella and she raises her hands in the air as if he was utterly unbelievable.

"He hasn't mentioned it once. Then was like this morning when he woke up- oh yeah I better go pack, I go this afternoon."

"Oh Trev." I say. Starting to cut the fruit up into chunks so it was easier to blend. What else should I add? I have banana, strawberries... spinach? Is that really strange? What about kale? It can all be added in together can't it?