50

Hiya goodnight. Happy reading and remember to comment because honestly everyones comments lately have been so fucking great. So thank you. Tanks.

 xxx

To say the manager was apologetic was an understatement. Like she for sure panicked when she realised she had ruined August's proposal plans.

We got free dessert and free champagne and man; I was drunk.

I was drunk on the atmosphere. On the smiles we had gained. On the way the chocolate tasted. On the way the bubbles fizzed against my lips. On the way August stared at me, held my hand, kissed me.

I was drunk.

We had just asked for the bill and August was amused when his eyes glanced over the paper.

"Can I see?" I ask.

"Yeah." He wrote down the room number and signed the receipt, then handed it to me.

I cringed. It was a lot.

It was sort of fun. I looked up at him and he just gave me a grin, shaking his head at me and then he stood and pulled out my chair for me.

"Oh the gentleman."

"Mhm." He hums. "We should go, before we get, you know, caught."

I stand up and smile at him, lifting my hand to his face and August turns his lips to my palm.

"But the night is still young Leo."

He chuckles against my palm and leans into my ear. "Yes but we just robbed this joint slash Michael and Ferity of four hundred and eleven pounds. I suggest we make a run for it."

"I suggest we explore the corridors."

"Em." He groans, pulling back and shaking his head at me. "We are pushing our luck."

"Let's just have one-night Leo, just one where we don't give a shit if we are caught. Like nothing will happen, we'll pay the cash, your dad and mine will get us out of trouble."

"You sound like a brat." He says.

I smile. "I am. I have been bad once in my life, the other night. One more isn't going to hurt me."

He rolls his eyes and I grab his hand, leading him back through the restaurant and I send smiles to all the staff, they wave at us, smiling and watching as we exit the room.

"Emersyn."

"Yeah?" I ask and August pauses and we are standing now in this corridor that was so fucking grand it looked unreal. Like it screamed just wealth.

I look up at him.

"You wanna be bad?"

"I just want to prolong the way I feel." I say gently and August smiles at me.

"How do you feel?"

"Deliriously happy." I smile, leaning up on my tiptoes to kiss him and he leans in, I duck away, skipping, successfully in my heals away from him and down the long grand corridor.

"Em, that says no entry." He calls behind me and I just shrug, testing the door knob and when it opens I walk in, shutting the door behind me and giggling a little at August when he walks in with me, shaking his head at me.

His eyes are alive though. He's amused.

I turn around and really it was just another corridor but there were mirrors, old ass mirrors coating the walls. It was sorta beautiful.

I smiled at him.

"My feet hurt now." I say.

"Well you did just skip down the corridor."