21

hi enjoy- happy reading. tysm for everyone's comments as of late xxx

-

To say Luella was pleased to see me was an understatement. To say she was very much unimpressed to see me with Rayne, was an even bigger understatement.

She wasn't talking to me.

At all.

She just kept sending me mini glares across the room as I sat on Rayne's lap on the sofa.

Which I know was slightly inappropriate, but there wasn't space besides him as Cal and Claire were sat next to us. So I was sat on his lap and we were mainly just talking between ourselves.

The flat was pretty crowded, and it would be much easier to drink, but I decided it would be best to try and not get drunk tonight. Plus, I was being supportive of Luella, even if she was sending me mini glares.

She was stood beside the table, Trev besides her and August to his right.

August was in a pretty good mood tonight and I was happy for him.

"What about him?" Rayne whispers in my ear, nodding to a guy in the corner who was lent up against August's bedroom door, talking to a girl and I shook my head.

"Six." I whisper and Rayne laughs loudly, making my body bounce.

"Emersyn you are so fussy. He's at least an eight."

I shake my head. "You just are desperate."

His hands poke my side, shaking his head at me and I look around the room, nodding to the blond who has big curly hair, it was cute. And he was really, really tall.

"Now he's an eight." I whisper and Rayne follows my eyes.

"He's too pretty looking." He whispers. "I'd say a seven."

I huff.

We'd been doing this for a while. Which was slightly, I don't know, bad. But we weren't harming anyone. Everyone was beautiful in their own way, just some of these guys get points deducted from previous experiences.

"What about..." He nods to Trev and I narrow my eyes.

"Trev is gorgeous but he's Lue's so I canny rate him." I admit and Rayne laughs, nodding back at me.

Rayne being opening attracted to guys, tonight, him just sat here with me and not looking at all uncomfortable was such a huge step and I was excited about it. Like I was honestly in such a good mood.

I knew I had every right to still be mad at him, and I also knew me sat here, whispering with him and laughing our asses of told him I was fine now. Which I sort of wasn't. But I am not going to be rude, or a bitch, this him right now is my friend and that is all I've wanted for the past month... I wanted my friend back.

"Trev is definitely a nine. But he needs a haircut." Rayne says and I gasp.

"That is what I said."

Rayne chuckles and looks back at them. "What would you rate August?" He asks and I laugh, leaning against the edge of the sofa but mostly against him.

"Definitely a ten."

"Emersyn." Rayne groans and I laugh loudly and I look back at them, Luella shaking her head at Rayne and I's closeness and August and Trev actually looking up at the loudness of my laugh.

Whoopsies.

I send them a grin and then whip my head around to Rayne.

"You can't get with my brother." He chuckles. "Your crush needs to stop."