Pain Attack

Time had passed and The Akatsuki had eventually collected The One-Seven Tailed Beast leaving only The Eight Tails and The Nine Tails. This did come at a cost as they had lost many members.

Hidan was buried alive at the hands of Shikamaru

Kakuzu died after being the test subject for Naruto's Rasenshuriken.

Itachi had almost died at the hands of Sasuke but Kisame saved him. Sasuke then learns the Truth about Itachi and wants to save him now. Unfortunately, Itachi died to his disease. Sasuke kept to himself for a few days after finding about his death. He also unlocked his Mangekyo.

Deidara dies after fighting with Kakarra. They both had their own type of explosives. Just that Deidara couldn't last long so he tried blowing himself up but Kakarra flew to safety.

The remaining members consisted of: Pain, Konan, Kisame, Zetsu and Tobi.

Jiraiya had gone on a mission to find out about The Akatsuki's leader and after having the same fight in Canon, he died after leaving the same message to Naruto.

Naruto was extremely pissed off at Tsunadae for letting Jiraiya go on a mission like that and locks himself in his room for a day but leaves for his Sage Mode training after decoding Jiraiya's warning.

Pain attacks and everyone that died in Canon still dies here aswell. Kakarra goes into Super Saiyan to hold them off until Naruto arrives as Sasuke was injured after fighting a Pain.

Naruto still arrives like in Canon and Kakarra and Sasuke get taken away for treatment as they had major injuries; they weren't fatal though.

After Naruto destroys all The Pain's similar to Canon, all of the Rinnegan powers goes to Tendo Pain. He charges at him and throws punches that were blocked. He then threw a Rasenshuriken that was dodged. Naruto then ran out of Sage Mode and Tendo rushed at him with a Chakra Pole in hand ready to pierce him but Naruto dispelled one of his Shadow Clones giving him Sage Mode again. He then goes on the offensive again. This time he landed more damage. Naruto then used a Rasengan but he missed.

After dealing with Pain's summons, the toads go back to recover. The elderly toads try to cast a Genjutsu on Pain, after Naruto ran out of Sage Mode clones, but it ends up in one of  them dying. Naruto then gets pulled towards Pain and stabbed by his Chakra poles. Hinata tries to save him but ended up unconscious after getting destroyed by Pain. Naruto thought that she died and uses Kurama's Chakra despite Kurama not wanting to give it.

(The beserk Kyuubi Naruto fight goes the same and so does Naruto meeting Minato)

After Naruto goes back into his Sage Mode, he tries to finish the job. Tendo then gets destroyed by Naruto's Rasengan after being held down by Naruto clones so he couldn't escape.

Naruto still goes to Nagato after sensing. He arrives like normal but Konan won't let him but Nagato tells her to let him in so that they can talk.

Naruto still uses his Talk-No-Jutsu on Nagato which ends up in Nagato sacrificing himself to bring back all the people he had killed during his attack. Unfortunately, it didn't bring back Jiraiya for he was killed in The Hidden Rain so he stayed dead.

Naruto then limped back to Konoha where he was about to collapse but Kakashi caught him. Kakashi then carried him back to Konoha where he was announced as their hero.

Naruto watched with wide eyes as he saw nearly everyone in Konoha cheering for him, rather than the usual booing. He then felt a smile crawl up to his face. He enjoyed this attention. Normally, he would always have someone's attention for doing a little mistake but having larger consequences but now he had the attention for doing something great.

He just wondered if it would stay like this. He wondered if Kakarra's treatment would change. He wondered how his friends would react to him. His thoughts were cut off when he passes out from exhaustion.

--------------------------------------------

I'm sorry it took so long for this chapter. It's just that I kinda just lost motivation for a week. I don't know how long the next chapter is gonna take but I hope you enjoy it. If you find this story boring just wait for The 4th Shinobi War.