How it happened

Konoha

It all started when Kushina Uzumaki went into labour. She was having her first child. A boy. She was really excited to meet her son when she was pregnant but she'd rather not experience this pain again. To her left was her husband Minato Namikaze, The 4th Hokage. And to the end of her legs was Biwako Sarutobi, The Wife of the 3rd Hokage, Hiruzen Sarutobi. All the screaming from Kushina came to an end when Biwako said "It's a boy."

Minato went to hold him after tightening Kushina's seal. But Biwako went to Kushina instead saying that the mother gets to see their child first.

Though it was a sweet moment, it was also a very dangerous moment too. Kushina was the current Jinchuuriki of the Nine Tailed Fox also known as the Kyuubi. A jinchuuriki's seal is at it's weakest at childbirth. It seemed like all of Konoha's precautions worked as the Kyuubi didn't escape.

However, they weren't expecting an attack let alone anyone knowing about Kushina's birth chamber. This man had black hair with a yellow mask which had black markings on it. He killed all of the anbu outside quickly and stealthily. He then killed Biwako and held Naruto with a kunai on top of him, ready to kill him.

He then said "4th Hokage, Minato Namikaze, step away from the jinchuuriki or I will kill this child."

Minato was in a sticky situation. Save his son and let his wife vulnerable to this man, who knew about her jinchuuriki status, or let his son die and protect his wife.

His thoughts were cut off when he threw Naruto into the air with a kunai prepared to kill the newborn. Minato chose to save his son and caught him. It wasn't long before he realised that Naruto's blanket was rigged with explosive tags. He quickly threw the blanket away and teleported to a place where his son would be safe. He then laid Naruto down and teleported back to Kushina who was about to be crushed by the Kyuubi who had been set free from his seal with the help of the masked man.

Minato saved his wife from the giant paw of the fox and teleported her to where Naruto was sleeping. He then saw his wife put her hands around his son's face with tears coming out of her eyes

The masked man had summoned the Kyuubi in Konoha. He managed to control such a beast with his visible sharingan. And soon after it started to rampage.

Hiruzen Sarutobi was thinking about how his precautions had failed. 'Did Minato fail to tighten the seal? Is Biwako okay? Wait where's Minato? Why isn't he here?' All these thoughts went through the old man's head. He took matters into his own hands and summoned The Monkey King, Enma (I think that's what his name is).

Minato was fighting the masked man and quick hiraishin (flying thunder god) and a rasengan forced the masked man to run away and retreat.

He then got the Kyuubi's attention. After, teleporting his Tailed beast bomb, he summoned Gamabunta, the chief toad to help him distract the Kyuubi while he gets ready to seal the Kyuubi inside Naruto.

Kushina had arrived with Naruto in her hands and after reluctantly agreeing to let Minato seal the Kyuubi inside Naruto, she used her chakra chains to hold the Kyuubi in place. Gamabunta had disappeared after taking a slash to his eye from Kyuubi's claw.

Unfortunately for Kushina, she was too damaged to hold him down for any longer and the Kyuubi broke free. The Kyuubi had realised what they planned to do and not wanting to be sealed again, tried to kill Naruto with his nail. However, Minato and Kushina had jumped in front instead and stopped the nail from hitting Naruto.

After a few last words, Minato sealed the Kyuubi inside of Naruto, costing him his life.

Planet Vegeta

The Saiyan known as Bardock, father of Raditz and his newborn daughter Kakarra, had just returned from a mission. After Frieza's call for all Saiyans to return to Planet Vegeta, he suspected something was going on among the higher-ups in the Frieza Force. Realisation dawned upon him when he heard some other soldiers asking about the Legendary Super Saiyan. He planned to blow up Planet Vegeta. He had to get home to his wife, Gine.

Gine was at home slicing meat. She was too weak to do any missions so she was a cook for all those who came back after a mission. She was one of the best cooks too, only coming behind those of the Royal Cooks. She stopped what she was doing when she heard Bardock's voice

(Insert DBS Broly starting scene. I'm too lazy and I don't wanna go into detail. Only difference is that Goku's a girl and he puts Goku's saiyan name in the pod as well.)

Earth. Konoha

It had been 2 days after the Kyuubi attack. He had called a council meeting to explain what he knew about the Kyuubi attack and how Naruto was the new Kyuubi jinchuuriki. The shinobi side of the council accepted this whilst the civilian council called for Naruto's death and how he was the Kyuubi and he should die. This didn't last long as they were all shut down by Hiruzen's killing intent causing some to either faint, vomit or piss themselves. He then made it an S-Rank secret for no one to know of Naruto being a jinchuuriki. However, someone leaked it out and it's as if all the civilians as well as Genins and new Chunins wanted Naruto executed. A few shinobi, mainly those who were from clans, didn't hate Naruto and a couple civilians either didn't care or didn't understand.

Hiruzen was too stressed from all the paperwork so he went outside of the village as a little walk. It was now night and a full moon broke out. He was getting ready to sleep until he heard a large crash. He went to investigate and found a small, white pod and a little baby was inside. The most confusing thing was that the baby had a tail. A monkey's one to be exact. He chuckled it off and picked up the baby. Inside the pod he saw one word. Kakarra. 'Was this the girls name? Well it doesn't matter because it is now.' He wanted to adopt her as he found a cute baby who seemed to be abandoned. However, he couldn't as it would be too much paperwork and he wouldn't have time for her. There was one thing that concerned him greatly. When she looked into the full moon, she turned into a giant monstrous ape, the size of a Tailed Beast. He didn't know what to do and he didn't want to hurt her so he waited. He noticed that as soon as the full moon disappeared she went back to normal. The same couldn't be said about the forest they were in. It was a huge wreck after the rampage of the ape was over.

He knew he couldn't keep this a secret from the Konoha council so he held another meeting and he explained Kakarra. Which led to the civilians despising her just as much as they despised Naruto. The shinobi council were more intrigued on the girl's abilities and Danzo was thinking about how much of a great weapon she would be. If he could get the Kyuubi and this Ape, Konoha will be indestructible and he would be able to become Hokage. The 'Hokage Advisors' continued to follow whatever Danzo did.

Hiruzen couldn't keep both kids, let alone one, so he decided to put them in the best orphanage Konoha had and he hoped they would grow up like normal children. Though, Hiruzen called Jiraiya to put a seal on Kakarra's tail so she could look at the full moon and not turn into an ape. It would only break when Kakarra was in a dire situation

----------------------------------------------------

What do you guys think of the first chapter? Should I continue or no? I don't know when I will write the next chapter and I never will know. Another thing is Hiashi secretly used his Byakugan to check her chakra and he found out she doesn't have chakra. Instead, she has KI like any normal saiyan. This only made Danzo want her more as his weapon.