Training and Returning

With Naruto and Jiraiya

Jiraiya wanted to teach Naruto hiraishin, his father's jutsu. He knew about Naruto's talent in Sealing jutsu and wondered if he could maybe be better than Minato himself at the hiraishin. Naruto was an Uzumaki so it only made sense that he would surpass Minato in Sealing.

Jiraiya also wanted Naruto to perfect and complete the Rasengan. By adding his Wind Chakra Nature. Minato was unable to do such a thing as it was too hard. He didn't have enough Chakra to do it. Naruto had more than enough Chakra though. He had a lot of faith in him.

Over the three years, Jiraiya wrote more of his books and took a lot more time to do 'research'. Naruto grew in height and was now 5'8. He had the same hairstyle and wore a plain dark blue shirt. A black unzipped jacket with dark blue stripes on his sleeves and wore black anbu pants with the normal shinobi sandals. He had some muscle definition and lost what little baby fat he had left. He was currently on his way to Konoha. He was excited to meet everyone again. His friends, Kakarra and Hinata. His liking towards Hinata stayed with him throughout the three years.

With Kakarra

Kakarra was now 5'6 in height. She wore a dark blue top that stopped at her midriff which showed off her visible 6-pack. Most girls wouldn't want a 6-pack but she didn't care. Her arms had a lot more muscle than before. She wore dark blue, tight pants that hugged her legs and showed her curvy waist. She wore traditional Goku boots to replace her old ones. She also wore a dark blue bandana. All of her outfit was the same colour. In all honesty, she was quite a looker. Her chest had developed more and was the same size as Hinata's in The Last where they're 19. Her plump lips made her look like a good kisser despite not having kissed once. She had also learned how to cook from sheer boredom. She was currently on her way to Konoha, being disguised by a black cloak. She didn't want unnecessary attention caused by her looks.

Konoha

You could see two figures approaching the village. These two figures were Jiraiya and Naruto. They could see the people waiting for them to return. It brought a smile to Naruto's face.

"Hey Konoha! I'm back! Naruto Uzumaki is back and I'm ready to be Hokage." Naruto shouted.

He then met with all of his friends and asked where Kakarra was and when they said that they don't know, he frowned. He then challenged Sasuke to a spar which he gladly accepted wanting to test out his new powers. 

Sasuke activated his Sharingan and Naruto pulled out his Father's kunai. This shocked Tsunadae.

"You taught him hiraishin?!?!?" Tsunadae exclaimed/asked

"Wait isn't that The 4th's jutsu?" Shikamaru asked.

Tsunadae then explained how Naruto is The 4th's son. Everyone was shocked at this. Naruto's and Sasuke's spar didn't last long as Sasuke didn't stand a chance against the return of the Yellow Flash.

They then felt a similar energy signature at the gate. It was Kakarra.

At the Gates

A cloaked figure was approaching Konoha and it had a few people wait for it. It then took off it's hood revealing it to be Kakarra. She saw all her friends at the gate and she jogged the rest of the way. They were happy but it was time to see of their training paid off because The Akatsuki would start making their move now and Orochimaru would switch bodies.

"Hey! I'm back!" Kakarra shouted

She was immediately pulled into a hug with Naruto and she happily returned it. She was curios about Naruto's new strength as well. She pulled out gifts that she got for everyone throughout the her travels. Sasuke was quite anxious about his crush's return. He didn't know if she would return his feelings. Truth be told many of his generation had already gotten with someone. Only the serious ones hadn't. Even Kiba got into a relationship with a random ninja. Ino had gotten into a relationship with Sai, a foundation member, who came to Team 7 to replace Naruto and Kakarra for the time being.

"Hey Kakarra." Sasuke said with a blush that didn't go unnoticed by some.

"Yeah." Kakarra said slightly blushing. She still remembers the day Sasuke said that he loved her.

"Do you wanna go on a date?" Sasuke asked

"S-sure. Where to?"

"To that Ichiraku place you kept talking about." Sasuke had come to appreciate Ramen. It wasn't the Food of The Gods like Naruto had said but he understood why he liked it so much.

"Ok. What time?" Kakarra said.

"Tonight at 8pm."

"Sure." Kakarra said as she took her cloak off revealing her new body to Sasuke which made his nose slightly bleed.

"How did you get this?! Is it natural?! Why don't I have it like yours?!" Ino and Sakura said simultaneously, they were pointing to her chest. She clearly had the biggest in their group after Tsunadae.

"I don't even know myself. I just let my body do all the work while I do the eating." Kakarra said whilst smiling.

"And why do you have a 6-pack, you're a girl, girls aren't meant to have 6-packs." Ino asked.

"I couldn't care less if I'm not meant to have it and it happened naturally as well. I didn't aim for it but it was a side result of my training." Kakarra replied.

"I wanna see these results of your training. All of you come to my office in 30 minutes." Tsunadae said.

And so Kakarra and Naruto were back in Konoha.

-------------------------------------------