Genin

Training Ground 7

Sakura had come 10 minutes early. She had woken up early to spend time with her 'Sasuke-kun' and she skipped breakfast because she wanted to impress Sasuke by staying skinny so her 'chest' would stand out more. Sakura was extremely jealous of Kakarra. Her chest was so much better than hers. She didn't understand why as she ate like an Akimichi.

Next to come was Sasuke who had arrived as soon as it hit 7am. He took Kakashi's advice and skipped breakfast as well. He hoped than his team wouldn't hold him back as he needed to get strong to kill Itachi.

Then came Naruto and Kakarra. They ate breakfast, not trusting Kakashi. They were excited at the fact they were gonna become ninjas now. It would be the start of their career. Naruto was constantly talking to Kurama about random stuff. They added Kakarra to their mental link but she was rarely ever there. She didn't want to get constantly distracted.

Last was Kakashi, who came 3 hours late, to see Naruto leaning on a tree sleeping, Kakarra sleeping on Naruto's shoulder, Sakura trying her hardest to stay awake and Sasuke brooding like normal.

"Hello my little Genins." Said Kakashi who woke everyone up.

"YOU'RE LATE!!!!" Everyone but Sasuke screamed.

"Sorry! I had to save a fish from drowning." Kakashi said

Everyone sweat dropped at this. Even Sasuke.

(I can't be bothered to do the test. Sakura gets tied up because she did nothing. Kakarra tries to feed her. Sasuke does as well. She eats from Sasuke. Kakashi scares everyone. He passes them. And he goes to report it.)

Jounin sensei meeting

"Team 1 failed." A random jounin said

"Team 2 - 6 failed" the others said

"Team 7 passed" Kakashi said in a bored tone.

"Well I guess hell is freezing over now." Hiruzen joked though no one laughed.

"Team 8 and 10 passed." Kurenai and Asuma said

"Come to my office tomorrow for your first mission!" The Hokage's voice boomed.

And so after 20 boring D-ranked missions, they got a C-ranked mission.

At first, the Genins weren't on good terms with the client. The first thing he did was insult them. He called Kakarra short which truly pissed her off. He got a death glare from her every once and again. He didn't know that she was short because of her lacking nutrition whilst growing up.

Kakarra sensed it first and Naruto and Kakashi sensed it at the same time. There were 2 ninjas, around chunin level hiding as a pond.

They beat the 2 chunins with ease and interrogate them. They found out that Tazuna lied about the mission difficulty but they continue on with the mission. They also find out about what's going on in the Land of Waves and about Gato.

They still fight Zabuza and Kakarra wants to fight as well but she listens to Kakashi and stays away. When Kakashi got trapped, Kakarra destroyed Zabuza's water clone and damaged Zabuza's arm with a KI blast which freed Kakashi. The rest goes the same as well as Haku escaping with Zabuza.

Tazuna's home.

When they arrived at Tazuna's house, they laid Kakashi down and rested because they were quite tired from the walk. Kakarra had to carry Kakashi so she was the most tired.

Tsunami, Tazuna's daughter, was very grateful for these ninjas that went out of their way to help them. She offered them food in return, and Kakarra and Naruto had no problem accepting this.