Siblings

Konoha. 4 years later

Konoha was a place well known for winning every war they had been in. They valued teamwork and never gave up. They called it the Will Of Fire. Though Konoha is thought to be peaceful, their darkness always lurks in the shadows. Like how Danzo calls himself The Shadow Hokage.

Naruto and Kakarra were running with loads of cuts and bruises on the two 4 year olds. It was October 10th, The Kyuubi Festival, Naruto's birthday and it was 2 days until Kakarra's birthday too. Normally, 4 year olds would be excited about their birthdays but these two weren't normal. They hated their birthdays. It was when the beatings were unbearable. Occasionally, it was just glares directed towards them but a few drunk villagers would come and beat them. But they were always saved by Anbu. However, on October 10th or 12th (the day Hiruzen found Kakarra) they would all disappear or come in at the last second. They tried to lose them by turning corners but they ran into a dead end. The villagers smiled in satisfaction at seeing the fear on both their faces. This time was different. There were shinobi amongst the group.

With no time being wasted, the villagers started to beat them up. The two were bloodied and bruised, but still conscious, the group let the shinobi take over. They started sinking kunais and shuriken into them. Everytime, they let out a scream. Falling unconscious, the two held hands and let the darkness take them.

Naruto's mind

Both Naruto and Kakarra woke up in a sewer. They were confused as they were able to move around freely and they didn't feel any pain. Normally, after their beatings, they weren't able to move properly.

They started exploring together until they found a huge cage. It had a paper with 'Seal' written on it.

"So my jailer has come to visit me. And he came with his sister too. Strange. She shouldn't be here." A large demonic voice echoed through the sewer.

"W-who are y-you?" Naruto stutters out feeling scared.

At this Kakarra holds Naruto's hand to calm him down.

"I am the Kyuubi" he answered

"K-kyuu-bi didn't th-the 4th Hokage kill you?" Naruto asked shakily

"A mortal can't kill me even if they get every shinobi to do it. I will reform in 2-10 years if I supposedly die."

Naruto and Kakarra were shocked about learning this.

"So where are we?" Kakarra asked not feeling the same amount of fear as Naruto.

"In the blonde's mindscape."

"Whaaaaaaat!???" Both 4 year olds shout

"You are in Naruto's Mindscape. I am sealed inside Naruto."

"So why am I here?" Kakarra asks a smart question for a 4 year old. Both Naruto and Kakarra had to mature quickly so they could survive. They knew how to speak properly.

"Probably the physical contact between you two when you passed out."

"Hey Kyuubi. I'm sorry about you being sealed inside of me but do you wanna be friends? And could you train us? We wanna be the strongest ninjas ever."

Kyuubi was taken aback by this. Not many wanted to do anything with him. Let alone asking to be friends and being asked to be their teachers.

"Oh yeah! If we're gonna be friends we should know each other's names. I'm Kakarra. That's Naruto. And you?"

"I accept your offer of being friends and training you. My name is Kurama." He said feeling like he can trust them. "I'll call you kit and you saru-gaki." He gave the two kids nicknames.