Chapter 24*

A/N: So, there's gonna be another chapter or so published soon. Like tomorrow. Because...I realized that the last day to view this movie on Netflix is tomorrow, so... I panicked...and I started trying to write up chapters for this book. Uh... Merry Christmas? This is my present for you, I guess. Merry Christmas!

~~~~

Miles and M/n looked at each other. They didn't have to say anything. They both knew this moment was going to come eventually. Yet, it was still unbearable all the same.

"Well... Nice to know we're not alone," Peni said, trying to lighten up the mood a little, "Right...?"

"Yeah..."

Miles hesitated, but he reached out and began touching some of the digital buttons. "I... got the portal open. You first, Peni."

Peni smiled a little. "Thank you, Miles..." she said, looking down at her spider friend, who was on her arm. "From both of us..."

She gave a two-finger salute before letting go of Noir and diving down towards the beam, which was now emitting purple light. Once Peni went through, the colors turned red and blue. Noir looked towards the rest.

"I, uh...love you...all," Noir said before pulling out a Rubix cube, "I'm taking this cube thing with me."

He tilted the Rubix cube around in his hand. "I don't understand it. But I will."

Noir also gave a two-finger salute before loosening his grip on the ceiling and falling down to the center of the beam. The colors dulled into black, white, and gray. The others then turned to Spider-Ham. He pulled his hammer from before out of nowhere.

"I want you to have this," he said with tears, handing his hammer to Miles, "It'll fit in your pocket..."

Miles looked at the hammer weirdly before looking back at Spider-Ham. "That's all, folks..." Spider-Ham said sadly.

"Is he allowed to say that? Legally?"

Spider-Ham closed his eyes and spread out his arms, falling down towards the beam. The black and white colors soon turned vibrant and cartoony. Miles turned to Gwen.

"Do I... get to like the hairdo now?"

Gwen chuckled and pulled off her mask. "Seriously...?"

"Well?"

"Sure..." She replied. "Yeah."

Miles held out his hand. "Friends?"

Gwen accepted his hand. "Friends. See you around... Spider-Man."

She then turned to M/n. "Sorry about everything I said. You were right, and I didn't listen."

M/n shook his head. "It's okay..."

"Take care. Bye."

"Bye."

Gwen let go of the ceiling and dove down towards the beam, her fall graceful. Shades of blue and green were emitted. Miles looked at Peter. "Your turn."

"Yeah, yeah. Right..." Peter answered, lifting up his mask.

He looked as though he wanted to say something. But, he shook it off. "Thanks..."

"For what?"

"You... helped me realize something," Peter said.

"Realize what?"

Peter shook his head, chuckling and patting Miles' shoulder. "You'll be a good Spider-Man."

Peter then turned to face M/n. "Take good care of yourself."