Updates PT.2

Hello!

This is your second confirmation that Book 2 will now be in the works!

I have returned from the cinemas and let me just say... Holy fuck!

I won't mention specific details out of respect for those who have yet to see it but let me just say it was worth every penny to be there and experience it on the big screen.

There were so many hidden details and easter eggs to discover. The cast of characters was also amazing! The hype around the film was, in my opinion, very warranted.

I was sad to see it end so soon 😭 But it was an amazing experience nonetheless.

As I mentioned in the previous note, Book 2 would enter the works as soon as I was able to watch the film. And yes, that is now happening.

And no, I didn't bring a notepad with me 😂

It was way too dark and I was way too busy staring down the screen to even consider writing something down!

Truly one of my favorite films of all time.

I still don't have a definitive date for Chapter 1's release. Reason being, I've still got to find M/n's place in the story, tweak any loose ends in the ending I've written for Book 1, navigate through the new info I've just learned, and piece everything together.

I will probably just go ahead and publish a slot for the story so it's there. There won't be a chapter yet, obviously. But perhaps just to serve as a space for those wanting to talk about the new film.

I might also use it to bounce ideas around if anyone is interested in participating. That way, I can avoid ruining the film for anyone who hasn't seen it.

Again, the ending of this story is likely to be changed or, at the very least, tweaked. So, please come by again when that happens. I'll post a notice about it too as a reminder.

Hopefully, my writing will be better for Book 2! With that, I hope to see you all there.