Chapter 13*

Aunt May kicked the backdoor open, leading them to the small shed that was in the backyard. "Oh, yeah, I got one of these too. A little, old shed where I keep my Spider-gear."

She inserted a key into a lock and stepped back as it began to glow, opening its doors to reveal a futuristic-like elevator. She turned to them with a grin, nodding her head for them to follow. Miles, M/n, and Gwen walked in, leaving Peter to roll his eyes before joining them as well.

"I mean, this place is pretentious."

The doors closed and their surroundings became red as the elevator moved down. After a few seconds, they saw lights turning on below them and saw tons of Spider-Man-themed gear, weapons, and vehicles. 

"Whoa..." Miles said in amazement.

"Cool..."

Soon enough, they made it to the bottom, the platform connecting and completing the Spider-Man symbol on the floor. "Dude, was yours anything like this?"

"Mine was like this, but take away the jeep, the plane", Peter responded as they stepped off the platform. "Imagine it way smaller. Imagine a futon. I feel sad for this guy."

As the others took a look around, Peter stopped, his gaze falling on a picture that sat on a small table. It was a photo of Mary Jane with a beautiful smile on her face. Miles saw something and turned his head towards Peter with a grin. He was about to say something until he saw him looking at the picture. 

But, in an attempt to cheer him up in a way, he spoke up. "Hey, Peter?"

He turned his head and looked at Miles, who was near a specific Spider-Man suit. "I think this is a cape."

Peter chuckled, making Miles smile and nod. Gwen could only glance between them, wondering what was funny. The glass door closed as Miles moved along to observe the other suits. He then stopped in front of Spider-Man's classic suit. 

"Peter knew how dangerous the job was," Aunt May said. "But, he figured the only one who could stop this guy was Spider-Man."

They all looked at the various photos of Kingpin and his henchmen that were on the wall with a string connecting them to maps and such. "Kingpin knows we're coming. We're going to be outnumbered."

"I... wouldn't be so sure of that," M/n said with a smile.

"You might need these," Aunt May added, pulling out stickers that said 'Hello, my name is' and two markers.

Their Spider-senses went off and they turned their gaze up. Four pairs of eyes, three white and one red glowed in the darkness above. "You think you're the only people who thought to come here?"

Miles narrowed his gaze. "Hey, fellas," one of them spoke first, tipping his hat.

"Is he in black and white?"

"Where's that wind coming from? We're in a basement."

"Wherever I go, the wind follows. And the wind...it smells like rain."

"Hi, guys", a girl said before jumping down. "Konnichiwa!"

She flashed a peace sign before doing some karate moves alongside her robot. "This could literally not get any weirder."

"It can get weirder", another voice said.

They looked down to see a pig wearing a Spider-Man suit, who held out his hand to them. "I just washed my hands. That's why they're wet. No other reason."

Just then, everyone's senses went off. "You're like me," they all muttered.

S-N: My name is Peter Parker.