Updates and FAQs!

Hello! I hope you're all doing well these days.

About book 2 to this story, it will be in the works soon, if all goes accordingly. I've seen lots of questions about it recently. I'm here to confirm that there will be a sequel.

I have not yet seen the movie for those asking. If nothing changes my plans, and I'm lucky, I'll be going to see it later today.

Believe me, I'll be taking mental notes like crazy (☛´∀`*)☛

I do want to politely ask those who have seen the film to refrain from commenting spoilers from the new movie here. It kinda ruins it for me and anyone else who is looking forward to seeing it.

You're welcome to discuss it outside of the book's comments or when the sequel is published. At that point, its fair game considering the whole story will be full of spoilers. I'll, of course, put my own warning, so it'll be out of my hands if someone who hasn't seen the film willingly reads it.

Lastly, I want to thank you all for showing your love for this story. My notifs have been blowing up recently, and specifically for this story!

I know the pacing was really off. Had I known that there would be a sequel, the whole thing would have been better paced.

Still, thank you for checking this story out. It means a lot to me that you've stayed regardless of plot mistakes.

Again, Book 2/The sequel will be in the works soon if I'm able to watch the film.  If it happens that I can't work the current ending of this story with the new film, its highly likely I will change it.

I also do ask that you give me some time with this. I have a gut feeling sometime soon, someone will ask me when I plan to release it.

As of right now, as I'm writing this, nothing is certain. Not whether I'll get to watch the film, whether I'll be able to make the current ending work, nor whether Book 2 is going to be released soon or give you a specific date.

It'll take some time, certainly. All I ask is that you just be patient with me. Trust me, I'm just as excited as you all, so I'm going to do my best to make it happen soon.

If I get to watch it today, I'll post another update confirming the start of the planning stage of writing Book 2.

With that said, thanks again for reading this story and I hope to receive a similar response to the sequel!