I Get Mixed up with a Devil

Natsu P.O.V

It's been a long day for the first day of school. My head was starting to ring from all of the information I had to keep in. I was walking out the school gates to which I saw Issei, Akeno, and Rias all together talking. I started walking past them without saying a word but Akeno already spotted me.

"Natsu~ Come here" she said.

I silently sighed and made my way back to them. Don't get me wrong their great and all but I can smell that their devil's and I get this weird feeling around Issei, like I needed to make him bow or something but that wouldn't be the case as I don't think he is a dragon or is he?.

"What's up Akeno, Issei and Rias right?" I said looking at the red head

She nodded not trying to say anymore than she had to. I turned my attention towards Akeno.

"So what's up do you need something?" I asked

"Oh I was wondering if you would want to join our little club. It's not much but Rias is the president of it and Issei here is a member too" she said

"Yeah Natsu you should definitely join. If you stay with me we can see all the boobs has to offer!" Issei said.

I looked at him like he was crazy. As I didn't think my first friend would be such a perv. I sighed at his statement.

"Issei you can keep that for yourself, also Akeno thank you for the invitation but I'll have to decline" I said.

Her happy face went to a sad one and her eyes looked even more sad.

"But whyyyy" she whined

I chuckled at her childish side. It was cute and also funny.

"It's just I don't feel like joining any clubs at the moment and also I don't think I'll be staying here for very long." I said

"Wait your leaving?! Why?!" She asked.

I looked around to see that we are the only ones left. I then turn my attention to all of them.

"Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't the 2 of you devil's?" I asked looking at Akeno and Rias.

They looked surprised at my statement. I saw Rias hold up her left hand and a crimson like orb was in her hands. Issei took a battle stance and took out what seems to a sacred gear. I now know why I felt like that, he was the owner of Ddriag. Akeno just stood there looking sad.

"What race are you from and what are you doing her?" Rias asked.

I shook my head and turned to Akeno.

"You see Akeno I know you must've felt the power I released today and since I did that others will start to come for me." I said.

When I said that she ran to me and hugged me close snuggling her head in my chest. Issei and Rias looked surprised at this gesture. I hugged her back and looked down at her.

"Please just stay. I don't know why but I feel safe in your arms and I don't want to let you so please." She said with a tear rolling down her cheek.

I sighed and still looked down at her.

"How about you join my club and we will handle the rest when we get there." Rias said.

I mentally slapped myself. As this girl was just not threatening me with magic. I then had a question on my mind. What if they find out who I really am? What if they leave and start to hate me?.

"Natsu?" I heard Akeno Voice.

I looked down at her. She looks like she was waiting on me to say yes but what I would be saying is the opposite. I smile sadly at her.