The Dragon King is Revealed

Natsu P.O.V

I was sitting under a tree listening to music after I finished my lunch. The breeze from the wind and the shade was pretty good. It was calm and quiet  and peaceful. As things were I actually was enjoying myself. I made 4 friends on my first day. Of course some of them were devil's but it doesn't seem they have any intention to harm anyone. Also they don't know my identity as of such. They only know me as Natsu Dragneel The Human Boy with Salmon hair. Which is all their supposed to know and I would like to keep it that way.

As I was listening to music I felt the presence of 3 boys walking up to me but I just ignored it and kept listening to my music. I could tell they were trying to get my attention but I just ignored it that was until they grabbed my headphones and threw them across the field.

Boy 1: Hey Pinky! Don't ignore me!! He said as he had his arms crossed hovering over me. At this moment I didn't care about if he was standing over me neither did I care if he was human, Angel, Devil, or hell a fallen angel for all I know I need to teach these guys I'm not a pushover.

Boy 3: Aye are you paying attention!!! He said as he on the side of me. Leave Akeno Senpai and Rias Senpai alone they don't need some pinky to talk to.

Now this made me get angry. They were doing this over girls, that they weren't dating!!!! They broke my headphones over girls they weren't dating!! I was so angry I ready to beat them to a pulp. But then I got an idea.
I stood up from my space which made the 3 boys back away in surprise. I then started walking to the leader of this so called group

Boy 1: Ay-Aye what are you doing?! He said as he backed away with every step I took.

That's when boy 2 took action and tried to punch me. I blocked his punch with my hand and grabbed his arm. I then held is face and slammed it into the dirt once I was done with him I then released him and started back walking towards boy number 1.
As I started boy 3 took out a knife and started running towards me I then started to heat up from the anger I was feeling. I wasn't worried about if the races felt my power. All I cared about was making sure that these guys did not bother me over some stupid reason ever again.

As I stood infront of the leader he started leaking his pants and was sweating from the heat I was producing.

Natsu: Never. Bother. Me . Again. Understood? I said as crouch to his level. I knew by now heaven and hell have both felt my power but I didn't care. It's not like they'll know it was me who did it.

The boy nodded furiously and ran away the other two following right behind him. I then calmed down and looked around to make sure there was no else there and started to walk back to class.

Rias P.O.V

Rias: Ple-Please tell me you felt that? I said as I took a step back from the window.

Akeno: Ara Ara I don't know if I should be scared of him or more attracted to him. She said as she licked her lips seductively.

I could do nothing except playback the scene that just played out infront of me. Questions started roaming my mind like, Who is he? What is he? Is he here to hurt me? Is he here for Issei?!
All these roamed with out an answer.
I then thought about how much power he released. There's no doubt that it reached my brother and heaven.

Things are going to start getting chaotic.

______________________________________

Sorry for the short episode guys I'm just thinking of other stories I could do while I work on this one. Also with life and what not. But anyway hope you enjoy this episode see you on the next one

Lupus out👍