An Update For My Pups!

Hey My lovely Pups!!!😄😄😆😆 I hope you all are having a wonderful time and a happy day.

It's been a long while since I touched my oldest baby right here. Even without me it's still boom because of you guys!!! So give yourself a round of applause as this book wouldn't have made it this far without you guys!!!,😁😁😁🤗🤗🤗

Natsu: Aye!!! Hurry up!!! We don't  have all day for you to celebrate idiot.

"Oh right sorry, anyway my pups im here to tell you that this book is still alive and well. I know I haven't updated it in a while but that's because of a very good reason"

"You see I've read over my script for the story and saw that it was rushed and presumed flawed. Example, Akeno and Rias were supposed to take longer strides for their relationship Ship to start, Rias her engagement party and Akeno... well Akeno is When Cockabiel spills her secret. As you can see things were rushed and in that rushed state the story started going all over the place. So to fix this I needed some time away from the book to write a new script with the same story line. Don't worry though as I won't be creating a new book for this I'll just be rewriting the chapters, and the author notes will be deleted since this a new start for the book.

"Now if you guys want me to stay with the original script which would be a very short story since I did this not remembering much of the DXD world and not adding my own aspects I will do that and make a new book for the new scipt. But if I continue as is I will be updating this book mostly 1or 2 days out of the week. While if I went with my new script then it will be updated regularly or more on par with my new books.

"Natsu: guys I'm going to be honest with you Author is just  trying to say he messed up and is trying to fix it so you Choose, and choose right damn it!! I don't want to be some weak dude like in this story!!! Do you know I actually have a Dragon form in the new story!!! It so awesome!!! And let's not even get into the fights and powers!!! I enjoy that more than this!!!

But anyways, it's your choice so put 1, if you want the story to continue as is or put 2 to start the new script which is already ready to launch with 5 episodes!

I'll let you decide my pups and I'll see you all later. You have 5 days to decide so ready set go!!!!

 You have 5 days to decide so ready set go!!!!