Chapter 11

Dialogue, Language, sexual content, and mild violence.
(I was writing this on Christmas Day, so y'all better be happy lol)

TW: s3xual assault/ blood

"Merry Christmas, turtle boy!" Peggy and Angelica said in unison, John was sitting on the couch. Exhausted from last night and coming down the stairs, "for the last time, I don't even like turtles that much, I only like birds..." he informs.

Peggy rolled her eyes at him as she practically shoved a wrapped box in his face, demanding him to open it. He snatches the present from her and tears the wrapping paper as it reveals a pearly white box with a gold button where it should open, "what is this?" He asks the excited girl, "just open it!" She giggles.

He pressed the gold button as it opens up to be a beautiful bracelet. The charms on the chain had a golden circle with x's and crystals to resemble o's, and the star that hangs on the bottom has his first name initial. "I love it Peggy, thank you!" He hugs her as she hugs back.

(A 'J' was supposed to be there but you'll get the idea.)^^

"You're welcome, Jacky!" She said as they separate from their embrace.

"Okay, my turn," Glenda hands John her present, he gracefully takes the box and opens it. And what he saw almost made him burst into tears, "aw! Thanks, Glen! Philip will love it!" He said while sniffing as Alex came behind him and kissed the top of his head.

Now it was Angelica's turn, "Okay, let's see what Auntie Angie got you, pip!" He takes off the ribbon on the box, it had a cute teddy bear that plays music.

"And it plays music, watch..." Angelica pulls the string and places it on his stomach as the soft melody plays. John started to feel the soft movements of the baby adjusting to the music, "thank you so much, Angie.." he said as he kissed her cheek.

"You're welcome, Johnny..." she said as she leaves and went back to her seat. "When did this became a baby shower?" Hercules asked, "I don't know..." Alex chuckled.

John looked at him and smiled as he mouthed, "Merry Christmas, Lexi.." and Alexander smiled then kissed his lips.

After all the gifts, it was Alexander's turn, "here you go peaches, Merry Christmas..." he winked making him blush. "Okay..." He said drawing it out, he opens the shiny red bag and pulls out a locket necklace, John looks back at Alex, Lafayette, and Hercules confused.

He opens the locket and saw a picture of him and his mother when he was a toddler and before she got sick.

He gasped at the sight of the picture as he covered his mouth, trying to hold in his sobs, "babe? Do you like it?" Alex said while holding his waist, Laurens looks at Hamilton with tears in his eyes and fell into his chest. "T-Thank you so much, Lexi..." he hiccups as he plants a long kiss on Alexander's lips.
———————
Day after Christmas