Chapter 3

Dialogue, sexual content, and language.

John awakens from his slumber and starts to rub his eyes to adjust them at his awakening, he turns his head to see an arm wrapped around his waist and a pair of lips on the nape of his neck. The confusion was drawn on his face as he looked behind him to see who this mysterious person was. He turned his whole body around and saw a man in his bed, he didn't recognize him at first but as soon as he was going to push the guy's hair back.

The phone rang, but it wasn't his. It was coming out of the stranger's pants, he slowly moved away from the man's grasp and got his pants. He pulls out the phone and looked at the caller ID, and then it hit him, "Betsy❤️💍" his mouth was agape as he pressed the green button to answer her call, "hello?" He slowly oh, hi Johnny! I got your message about Alexander was at your place, but I can't get him right now. So can you get him up and get him ready for work, please? I'm really busy..." she said, she was in her limbo with her manager, Jacey Little, who helped her in the musical Miranda.

John looks over his shoulder and sees the body turned over on his back and the hair wasn't in his face as it reveals Alexander.

His eyes grew big at his naked body, "hello? Hello! John!" She shouted into the phone, "oh! Yeah, yeah, I'll get him ready...Bye." He said abruptly, "oh..okay, bye..." Eliza hung up as he did the same. He looks over to Alexander and sees him wide awake, Alexander sits his body up and looks over beside him.

His brown eyes widened at his naked assistant's body as his face started to burn from all of the blushing, "John, I-, wh-what happened last night?" He asked John, "Alex, I think we..." he trailed off and showed him signs of what happened by pointing out the fact that they're both naked and they have hickeys all over them and knowing his ass hurts.

Alex blinked at the thought of fucking his best friend and employee. Did I just fucked, John?

"Hopefully we did it with a condom, did we?" The employer questioned him, John scratched his head and shrugged, "I'm not sure sir," he gets his legs out of the bed and tried to find his underwear. Successfully, he has found them and Alexander's as well as he handed them to him.

"But I do know this, we can't talk about this to anyone. It'll just be between me and you, Laurens..." Alex informed John.

John nods his head and got up to put on his boxers, "I'm gonna take a shower, so just holler if you need me." He told him as he walks into the bathroom, he sits his clothes out for work and turns on the warm water in the shower.

He walks in the shower as the water hits his aching body, he grabs a bottle of body wash and scrubs all over his body. As he raises the soap off of his body he feels a pair of hands on his hips, making the boy jump. John turned around and saw Alexander standing right in front of him, "Alex! I'm taking a shower what are you d-?!" His words were immediately cut off by Alexander's lip against his, this caught him by surprise.

The older male wrapped his arm around the slightly younger male's waist and he used his free hand to hold his leg up. Finally, he gave into the kiss and kissed him back, John was pinned against the shower wall as his curly chestnut brown hair sticks onto the marble tile wall. Alex brushed his tongue against his bottom lip, a moan escaped from John's lips as Alexander takes the opportunity to show dominance and shoves his tongue in his mouth.

Moans and groans filled the foggy room, John felt Alexander at his entrance, "Alex, please do me..." he pleads as Alexander pushes his length inside of him. A high-pitched moan came from a blushing Laurens, Alexander chuckles and continues to thrust into him.

Alexander's lips caressed the skin of John's neck, "oh John, you feel so good..." he growled in his ear, he started going torturously slow and went deeper, and harder. "Oh, god. Alex that's the-ah!" John gasps as he holds onto Alex for dear life, his legs start to feel like jelly and he had a familiar feeling in his stomach.