Chapter 15

DLV (if you watch tv you should know what it means)

There will be some fighting so be aware.
Tw:///Sexual violence &Physical violence
Theme song: Valentine's Day (shameful)~Kehlani ( I might put this in the next chapter).

"You...what?" John said in shock, he knew Alex from the jump and he wouldn't do something this foolish, "Alex, you put all that work for that company, and now you want to throw it away?" He criticized.

Alex rolled his eyes, "listen I don't need critic, John...I thought you have my back on this!" Alex said feeling offended by John's reaction. "I do! But I just believe that it's not wise to give the company to Burr. He's not reliable if you ask me, don't you remember how he would just wait for his opportunity like this? I mean... come on." He scoffed still holding the sleeping baby in his arms.

Alexander is beyond annoyed and frustrated, "you know what, John, what if I thought the same thing about you?" He dumbly said to John, the mother of Philip turned his head to him, "what are you talking about?" He said as his chest hurt from the fact that Alex was would this.

"You heard me, what if you wanted me but didn't want to take me when I have already had a huge crush on you, but instead you just waited until I got married to Eliza. Maybe you're the reason what everything is going to shit!" Alex scolds coldly. John wanted to cry but he couldn't let him see his heartbroken tears.

John stands up with the baby in his hands, "you better find a comfy spot on that couch or your office because you're not going sleeping with me as Philip tonight, since I'm a homewrecker!" He stomps upstairs and slams their bedroom door.

"Fuck.." Alex said to himself. Did he mean what he said? Yes. Was it his intention to call him a homewrecker? No. Why did he say it that way? He doesn't know. He doesn't know whether he meant anything that he said, it was his stupid ego and pride that got in the way. Blinded him from everything good that was in front of him.

Alex

John has been giving me the silent treatment for the past two days now, as he was packing his things in his box I walked over to him to at least apologize about what I said that night, "hey, John." I speak to him, but he doesn't say anything back.

I see most of my other employees looking at me, look down in embarrassment, and say, "John please give me, I'm sorry for what I said but you haven't talked to me in two days!" John looks back at me and grabbed the box and shoved me with his shoulder as he walks away.

"John, please don't do this," I plead, he rolled his eyes and sighed, "don't do what, Alexander?" He said annoyingly, well that kinda stung he never calls me 'Alexander' before, I did mess up. Big time.

I sigh as put my hands in my pockets, "John, you know I didn't mean what I said, right?" I imply, he scoffs and shakes his head as he walks to his car. "John! I didn't mean it, I-! I was just pissed, okay? I thought you didn't believe in me..." I said while looking pitiful.

"Believe in you? Are you fucking kidding me right now?! You legit said and I quote, 'just waited until I got married to Eliza. Maybe you're the reason what everything is going to shit!' Remember that?" He said as he puts his things in the trunk, damn he had to go there?

  I feel shame rise in me, "Jackie, I was upset, okay my pride got in the way. And, I...I don't want to lose you." I said genuinely, John looks up at me, "Alex, you know I love you, right?" He said holding my hand, "yes, I do..." I said taking both of his soft hands.