Chapter 16

(I feel like this is flopping 😭)
Dialogue, Language, Sexual content

John

"There you go, Philip!" I said fixing Philip's green shirt and denim overalls as he plays with colorful striped socks that Lilly bought him.

They never even try to do anything with me before, "son, do you have to go back? Has it been three days already?" Dad asked me, "yes, I have to, I don't want to separate Philip from his father."I said packing our clothes in the suitcase, I've been talking to him after he got his mind in control, he said he was sorry and that he'll never do it again. It took me a while to think it over, but I just thought it would be wrong to take Philip away from him at least now since he's very young.

"I forgave him, though he's wrong for putting his hands on me, I still love him though..." I pick up Philip and kissed his cheek, "let's go home.." I cooed at him as he unsuccessfully kisses him on my face.

I made it outside the house to the car as my brothers help with the bags and put them in the trunk. "You guys don't have to do that.." I said opening the car door of the backseat where I was going to place Philip in. "Yes, we do. We love you, John..." Martha says to me before taking Philip out of my hands and place him in his car seat.

"We're gonna miss you and the baby..." Lilly said t before hugging me and went back inside, "same here, thank you for taking us in." I thanked them as I get in the car and put on my seatbelt then drove off.

New York, here we come...

/////

Alex paced across the room getting on Hercules and Lafayette's last nerve, "oh my god, Alexander, can you not pace back and forth? You're giving me a migraine, and your nervousness is making Herc nervous!" The French man complained, the Caribbean looked at him and rolled his eyes then continue to pace back and forth at an increasing speed.

He hears footsteps at the doorstep, he rushes over to the door and swung it open, and all he could see was the mother of his child holding his pride and joy in his arms looking at Alexander surprised "woah, Alex! I guess you missed me more than I thought..." John chuckled as he holds Philip against his chest.

"Jacky, you came home—!" Alex was interrupted by George Washington stepping in between them, "aye, aye, not in front of the baby, Alexander you'll squish him.." Washington said as he takes the baby out of John's hand. "Yeah, I came home. Can someone help me with the bags I'm really tired.." Laurens rubs the back of his neck tiredly, "Hercules and Marquis, come to help John bring the bags in..." Alex ordered his two best friends.

Hercules looked at Lafayette who also looked at him and rolled his eyes, "Yeah, we'll get the rest of his things while you and he start gushing all over each other..." Hercules retorts as he walks out of the house with Lafayette following behind him.

John and Alex look at their snappy friends and giggled at them as they walk out the door, "hey baby, I also got another surprise for you.." Alex said lowly, John look around as if this was supposedly secret. "What is it?" He whispers, "you have to wait until the guest leaves, and when Philip is asleep..." Alexander says slyly with a devilish smile, leaving John on the fence.

"Okay..." John says as he enters the living room.
///

"Okay, Lexi, the people are gone and Philip is sound asleep. So please tell me what you have done?" Laurens begs him as he pulls on his shirt sleeve, Hamilton chuckled and looked down at his soon to be husband, "it's in the room, go see what it is..." he tells him, directing him to the bedroom.

John finds this sketchy as he opens the door and sees a room filled with red and white vanilla candles that illuminates the room giving it a soft light on the walls, glasses of champagne on the nightstand, and a white box with a red ribbon on it. "Oh wow, Lex, you did this for me?" John looked around the room in awe, Alex walks over to the dumbfounded John and kissed the nape of his neck, "open that box up, baby.."

He walks up the wrapped box and unwraps the ribbon off of the box and opens it, "oh, uh uh! Alex..." John said as he pulls some lingerie out of the box, "what? You don't like it?" Alex laughing softly.

John snickers, "Uh uh. No—," he paused himself and looked at the ceiling, "Oh hell, no. You did not put a mirror on our ceiling..." he scolds his boyfriend. "Oh my god, you're no fun! Babe, do you think it's sexy?" Alex says close to John's ear.

"No, it's ugly, just like this skimpy lingerie—I mean look at this my ass is going to be all out in this!" John shakes his head as he complains, I mean that's the whole point, Alexander said in his head, "critical..." Alex said singsong, "come on, peaches you only live once, let's try it and let's see how it'll all work out from here..." he says as he was holding John's waist.

John agreed and said, "only because you called me 'peaches' and I kinda missed it.." he walks out into the bathroom, he turns around and look back at him, "I'll be back..." he said as he slowly struts inside the room and closed the door in front of him.

Alex unbuttons his shirt a little, "ok," a little voice said to him, "I'm ready..." he turns his head to the following voice that who it belonged to was, he sees John in the lingerie that he is wearing. The fabric was a dark green silk bra and panties that had black lace decorates them so gracefully including the knee-high stockings that almost made him slip on the bathroom floor.

"Damn, Jackie, you look wonderful..." Alex said glaring down at John like he was 5 course, the Carolinian looked at him with a sly smile. John walks towards him slowly and gets on the bed as he crawls to him and gets into his lap. "Thank you, for buying this for me though I hated it because it took me like five minutes to put on..." He sighed as he still straddled in Alex's lap, "just five? I thought it was four or three." Alexander chuckled lightly and made John giggle at him.

John can see that Alex has his shirt undone, he rubs the back of his neck softly causing Alex to moan out of pleasure, "hmm, getting needy already?" He said getting settled in his lap comfortably as he lightly kissed his chapped lips.

Alex rubs John's thighs with his rough and callus hands as one of his hands reached up to his hair and pulls it down from his ponytail as his ludicrous curls crusade against John's olive freckled skin. John tilts his head letting his hair fall on the side of his face, Alexander observes him in the lighting he was in that he was mesmerized by, he observes the curves, hips, and his jawline.

He looked up at the mirror and back at John in his emerald eyes then he leans in to kiss but John pushes Alex back, "Alex," He said before he eyes at his hands as he fiddles with them, "what is it, love?" Alex asked John assuringly, "it's just, everything's been moving so fast and. It's just with the baby, the engagement, and the wedding...is this what I've been looking for all along and I finally have you? The father of my child?" He said with his head, "My husband?" He stroked his face.

"I love you, John.." Alex said placing a hand on John's cheek, "I love you too, Alex..." John said breathlessly and smashed his lips against his as he takes off Alex's shirt and unbuckles his pants.

John holds on to Alexander's shoulders as he slowly sits on Alex's firm member and rolled his hips on him. He moans at the sensation as he starts to bounce on it, Alex holds onto his hips to keep him steady as he thrusts inside him.

Laurens' eyes went to the back of his head and more cries and moans came out of his mouth, "oh my god," he whines as he looks up at the mirror. "Oh wow, I see what you mean about the mirror on the ceiling..." he said in between moans.

"You look so fucking hot in it," Alex growls in his ear, "god, get ready I'm gonna come!" He grunts as he empties himself inside of John.

They both fell on top of each other and made out for a while, "damn the mirror on the ceiling is sexy..." John says pulling the cover on him. "Yeah, it is.." Alex breathes as he wraps an arm around John's waist and slowly went to sleep, so did John.

The finale is almost here! I will make a sequel if you guys want. Thank you!