Chapter 17

dialogue

Today is the day, John and Alexander are getting married. Finally tying the knot.

The nervous but also excited male is getting prepped up with Peggy, Herc, and Angelica helping him with his dress that Hercules stitched up, "oh my goodness, you just look beautiful!" Lilly chirped, "thanks, mom. That means a lot..." John said without any caution of what he said, then he starts to remember what he said but said nothing, "Mom?" the crying woman says, "I'm sorry, I didn't--"

"No, sweetie, it's fine. I just--wish could hear my daughter say mom, just one more time..." she weeps, "listen, today is about you and Alex, it's your day to be happy." If you haven't known, which I believe you probably don't, that her daughter and she never got on good terms before she died in a tragic accident, her name was Sally Seville, she didn't even get to say goodbye to her and never seen her grandchild that was still growing inside of her.

She dabs a tissue under John's eye as a tear fell from his eye, "Oh," he chuckled lightly as he grabs the napkin from her, "John, it's time..." Hercules said as he opens the door and closes it, but it opens again. "Hey, John. May I talk with you for a second..." a voice said revealing Eliza in a white dress with a blue silk ribbon around her waist. Her raven hair shines from the light of the room including her sliver and diamond shoes, "what do you want, Eliza?" John asks her with venom shooting out of him. And if looks can kill, Eliza would've been brutally murdered by the look of her sisters, Mulligan, and John himself. "I just wanted to say congrats on the marriage, and here's my wedding gift." She hands him the big box.

Who does she think she is? She just slapped John and said that Alex will never love him, murdered his sister's love of her life because she didn't want to get caught, tried to fight John while he's pregnant with Philip, broke into his house, and tried to seduce Alex, and broke into their house AGAIN and had them on gunpoint then shot herself in the same room with Philip in there.

John looked at the box and took it, but still, have a dirty look on his face, "I know I messed up badly, but please you have to know that I--" Peggy interrupted her, "we don't want to hear your excuses, Eliza. Yes, you fucked up and we'll never forgive you for what you did! what if you killed Philip, he would've died because of you!" She exclaimed furiously, Eliza couldn't say anything else, that night when she enters the room she was going to kill the baby as this weird eerie voice told her to. But she didn't, she meant to kill herself but missed her brain that the bullet was supposed to aim for.

She leaves the place and got into her car, and that was the last time they ever see her again...

"let's go..." A husky voice said behind John, it was Henry. He and his father locked their arms together, for one last time as the big white double doors open up, and out came the crisp air that hit John's body causing him to shiver as nostalgia hits him when a song he and Alex used to play non-stop, let's say John was a huge Beyoncé fan. Best Thing I Ever Had, he and Alex would play it either one of them is sad or felt in the mood and drink while listening to it.

The room was filled with fairy lights and thanks with Lafayette's work by getting the theme of their wedding to be a Paris at springtime, "you look beautiful, Johnny" his father whispered to him, they made it to the alter but Henry hasn't let him go yet, "Daddy, let me go already!" The little John said as he's on his bike. "but you'll hurt yourself..." said the much younger adult Henry, "Henry, you have to let him go. He's 9 now, he's a big boy..." Martha said as she holds onto Henry's arm. "Oh, Okay Marsh..." He gave in as he watches his son, who deeply at the time felt that John was his daughter, but it didn't matter at that time because he and his family were happy. Though John was already on blockers where he starts to grow hair everywhere and become the man that he wanted to be after he lost his job, he became an alcoholic and abusive towards his wife and blames her for having cancer, he even blamed his son. And stopped him from getting puberty blocker which is how he's able to get pregnant. "Daddy?" a quiet and soft voice said to him drawing his attention, "Yes, son?"