Chapter 6

Dialogue, language, sexual content, and violence.

It was late at night, and Peggy was up throughout the night trying to pull herself together and trying to mourn the death of her beloved Maria. It's been a week since she's been killed and people are still looking for answers.

Even Peggy wants to know why she was murdered and who wanted to kill her in the first place, then she remembers that last text she got from her that night she was killed, the video might have some evidence of the murder that night. She gets her phone from her side, and went through the messages and found the video.

She watches it one last time but put her headphones in so she can hear better, as the video plays all she could see was a lady in black and a man in front of her with an envelope.

""do you have the information on Alexander and John?" the anonymous woman consulted, "yes, everything you need to know, Ma'am." he said, handing the lady a vanilla envelope.

"good, " she takes it in her hands and viewed the package with all of the evidence to blackmail Hamilton, "maybe this can teach Hammy to not keep secrets from me and Johnny to stop digging his hand on the cookie jar..." She slid her hand into her pockets and gave him $200 in cash, "thank you so much, Elizabeth." he said while stuffing the money in his coat pocket.

"oh please, no need to be formal, call me Eliza.." she shakes hands with the man as they go their separate ways from the alley."

The video ends, and Peggy takes off her headphones and stared into space. Did her sister murdered her girlfriend? No, she thinks, her sister wouldn't do that. She was going to go visit this week but she's busy with something, but maybe she can find something in there.

She texted Eliza asking:

Lil sis✨💛
Hey Liza, when are you coming home from doing whatever project you're doing?

Eliza took a minute to respond, but she responded with a quick reply:

Liza💙💌

Oh I might come home later on tonight but if you want to talk you can wait on me at the house and house watch for me.

Lil sis✨💛
Okay, I will.

She turns off her phone and left her condo. Peggy walks into the house and immediately went upstairs to look for any evidence from that night, she smelled a strong metallic scent in the Landry room. She was careful enough to look around and try to find the smell, there it was Eliza's black jacket.

It was the same jacket from the video, and it had strong scent of Maria's blood on it. It didn't make any sense, why did she do it? She rammed through her drawers and cabinets to see where that envelope is, she sees an envelope and pulls it out including a book with all the money she's been bestowing to and that were checks and paid in cash. Luckily, for her, it'll prove something to officers or maybe give them any leads.

She reads the envelope as it says Alexander Hamilton and John Laurens. Maybe Eliza wasn't oblivious after all, this scared the younger sister but also made her pissed. This is why you have to kill someone to hide your ass so you won't get caught?! She wondered, she wiped her tears away and got all she needed and left, she texted Eliza back an hour later.

Lil sis✨💛

Hey Liza, I just got a text from Laf needing something, don't worry I got one of your neighbors to look after you house while I'm gone. You don't mind if I take this cute jacket I've been talking about right?