Chapter 27

I put on skinny jeans a nice top and a pair of heels and a blazer, my cream glossy leather bag was slung at my elbow. I walked into my trailer. I smiled at it. It had my name on the door, with my name surrounded by stars.

"Hi Paige, I'm Louise, your make up and hair and costume assistant", a girl with brown hair smiled.

"Hi", I replied.

"Sit down here and I'll start your make up", she smiled. The first scene I was meant to have wet hair.

She brought me over to the hair sink to wet my hair.

She handed me my costume and I changed into it.

"We need all actors on set now please", Ralph's voice said over the intercom. I stared at it and smiled at Louise.

"Wish me luck", I say turning around before opening the door to my trailer. A golf buggy is parked up beside my trailer.

"Hop in. I'm Jeremy".

"Hi I'm Paige".

"I know", he laughs. "Your the star of this movie".

I blush but sit in the passengers seat. We reach the set about ten minutes later.

"There ya go", he said.

"Thanks", I smile then walk into the set.

"Paige so you obviously know that your playing the part if Erin and in this scene your boyfriend Ryan just broke up with you and your upset, so show me sadness", Ralph says while waving his hands around the place for drama.

I hesitate. "You mean right now?"

"No no silly when we are filming. Places people".

I walked down the fake footpath that had pine trees for effect.

Louise put this thing in my eyes that made it look like I'm crying.

I kicked the gravel under my feet with the dirty worn down converses I was given.

I opened a door which was the front door.

"How was school honey", the actors who played my parents asked.

"Eh same old but Ryan broke up with me", I look down at the ground and when I lift my head again the thing in my eyes start working again.

"Okay cut", Ralph shouts. "That's perfect".

We film some more then I go home.

Couple of months later

I tucked a loose strand of my hair behind my ear. Tonight was the night of the premiere of the movie. I was wearing a dark purple sparkly nicely fitted dress. My hair was in a side wavy bun and my make up was just the usual.

I walked out of my house. It was dark now. The sky was pitch black. A few stars lit the sky, but there was about a million paparazzi outside my locked gate.

"Everyone out of the way", Brandon and Jonathan my bodyguards shouted. A path was made for Nick and I. We stepped into the limo.

There was cocktails set in cup holders for us. I took and sip and continued talking to everyone.

The limo stops and we all step out. The crowd cheers. I look at the red carpet and I see.....

AUTHORS NOTE

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR OVER 1K reads.

LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH 😘