Chapter 12

When we stayed in Pittsburg we were mostly house hunting.

Finally we picked a house near enough to the city. It was big, modern, cream had a water fountain in the driveway a huge back garden and huge rooms. But we weren't moving in there until October. It was late August now so I don't know why we had to wait 2 months. I think they were building an extension.

One week later

I was now in 11th grade and was sixteen. I walked into school and saw Kalani Payton and Asia.

"This is my last month here", I say.

"Aw don't tell me they're not your parents!" Kalani said sadly.

"No no", I laugh. "We're moving to Pittsburg".

"We're gonna miss you", they all say.

October

We moved into our new house and I was only putting my clothes in my wardrobe when Nick knocked on the door.

"I missed you", I say and kiss him.

"Me too. Are you coming back to my school?"

I nod my head.

November 1st

Today was my seventeenth birthday

It started when my parents and Aidan and Noelle came in with a cake and sang "happy birthday". Then I got dressed and went to school. Nick gave me and a bracelet and Kayla gave me make up. Nadia gave me dance wear and Charlotte gave me four tickets to Ed Sheeran.

"Thanks", I say to all of them.

2 months later

I got collected from school early today like Kayla Nadia and Charlotte. Nadia and Charlotte had moved to this school the year I moved to New York.

I went home and put on a cream lace crop top, high waisted denim jeans and heels with a chunky heel. I applied my make up and loosely curled my hair.

My parents dropped my to Charlottes house and Nathan and Alicia her parents dropped us to the concert but didn't come into the concert with us.

His support act was amazing an he was amazing.

"I'm gonna go get a drink", I say while Ed was gone back stage to change.

"I'll come with", Charlotte says.

We walk out and Charlotte tells me to go to the toilet with her.

"I've got some good news", she smiles.

"What?" I ask excitedly.

"We got back stage passes", she squeals.

"OMG OMG".

Suddenly we hear Ed singing again and run back to where we were sitting. In the front row!