Chapter 28

Abby!

I pick up my pace stopping every now and then smiling for a camera.

"Abby you didn't tell me you were coming", I smile throwing my arms around her neck.

"Well it is my students premiere", she laughed.

Soon we were all sitting down watching the film.

"My word", Abby gushed. "That film is amazing".

2 months later

It was a Saturday morning. Nick and I were laying in be on our phones, when I got a call.

"Hello", I say.

"Ah Paige, I've got great news", Ralph Gino said excitedly.

"What is it?"

"The film has been nominated for an Oscar".

"Ahhhhh,", I screamed.

"The oscars are in two weeks see ya there".

End of phone call

"What was that about?" Nick laughed.

"The film was nominated for an oscar", I squealed.

"Wow that's amazing".

Day of oscars

For tonight I was wearing a gold strapless dress. At the waist area there was sparkles which ran down the dress. I curled my hair and did my make up. Then I was ready to go.

~~~~~~~~

"And the winner is "Love Struck". Angelina Jolie smiled.

I literally bounced out of my seat along with the rest of cast and crew.

Angelina handed me the award.

"I'm so happy that this film won an Oscar because this is my first film ever! I want to thank Ralph Gino for directing the film, my friends, my family, Louise my make up artist, Jeremy my chauffeur and Brandon and Jonathan my body guards". I waved the Oscar in the air and walked back down to my seat.

AUTHORS NOTE

WHAT DID YOU THINK OF THAT? THERE WILL BE A BIG TWIST SOON. I KNOW I SAID THAT A WHILE AGO BUT IT PROBABLY WILL BE VERY SOON😘😘 xx