Chapter 25

I walked out of the audition room. Hopefully I got the part in Ralph's movie.

I got on my car and got ready forthe long drive home. Eventually I reached the sign that read Pittsburg.It was dark now. The streets were lit by the lampost.

I finally turned into my driveway. The only light that was on was the porch and the sitting room. I could see two figures in the sitting room. I quietly opened the front door trying not to wake anyone.

I walked into the sitting room to see Aidan and Iona making out. I shut the door immediately.

~~~~~~~~~

"I like this one", Nick said flipping through a magazine full of houses. Nick and I were going to be buying a house together soon! I'm so excited.

"Wow", I say putting my finger on a mansion.

"I would love to live there. But a twenty three year old and a twenty two year old couldn't afford that", Nick replied sadly.

"Uhh", I groan. "I'm gonna go make some coffee, you want some?"

"Yeah can I have a hot chocolate?" Nick asks. I nod my head and make my way down to the kitchen.

I looked out the window at the December snow as I waited for the kettle to boil for the coffee and hot chocolate.

~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to a buzzing noise from my phone. It was a call from Abby?

"Hello", I say.

"Hi Paige could you come down to ye studio?"

"Okay, what time?"

"10:30".

End of phone call.

"10:30", I screech, it's 10:00 now!

I run and change into skinny jeans and a wooly jumper and ugg boots. I hop in my car and drive to the ALDC. Luckily I live only down the road.

I pull into the car park, all the other girls from dance moms are there.

"Do any of you know what Abby wants us for?" I ask. They all shake their heads. We see Abby's car pull up she walks into the reception and we follow her.

"What do you need us for?" I ask politely.

"Well I've go some good news", Abby smiles.