Chapter 7

I heard a knock on the door and Audrey talking to Kelly and Randy. I ran to my wardrobe and slipped on my beige skinny jeans, cream blouse with black polka dots and my denim shirt.

I run down the stairs.

"Paige thankfully I found you",Audrey said standing up from the sofa. "Anyway I've got some big news", she said excitedly.

"You found my parents", I squeal.

"I'm sorry but no. Pittsburg Radio want to have an interview with you".

"Really when?"

"Now come on".

"Can Kayla and Nadia come?"

"Sure". Kayla and Nadia who had a sleepover here last night ran down the stairs.

"Come on so", Audrey said opening the front door.

We got in Audrey's Mercedes and she sped off.

I took a seat in the studio with the head phones on.

"So today we will be talking to Paige Parker ", Dj Jay said. "Hi Paige".

"Hi".

"So tell us about you".

I tell him about my story and he looks shocked.

"Wow how did the doctors mix you all up?"

"None of us know".

"I would love to help. How can I?"

"Em just maybe say it on the radio sometimes that if they are my parents to contact me. I'm sure they've seen the posters", I smile.

"Okay I'll do that. Right so that's all we have a time for. I wish you all the best Paige bye".

"Bye", I say and my microphone is turned off.

"We'll take a break for a moment". Dj Jay says and puts on a commercial for a garden centre.

I walk out of the radio place and back to Kayla's house.

I flop on my bed and unlock my iPhone. I go on Instagram.

"Paige! Quick come down",Kelly shouted.

I raced down the stairs to Kelly in the kitchen.

"Your on TV", she said smiling.

"W-what!"

"For your story. Look there's Dj Jay and Audrey", Kelly said pointing to the flat screen that was on the wall in the kitchen.

"OMG".

"I think there might be a chance of you finding your parents", Kelly hugged me then she kissed me on top of my forehead.