Chapter 4

Kageyama's P.O.V

Once the power went out we all retreated to Hinata's room. He lit the candles on his nightstand and grabbed a couple bottles of water from the kitchen just in case. He was sitting on my lap, covered up because it was a bit cold. Noya just kinda sat there awkwardly. Eventually Hinata decided to take a nap.

He was out cold.

"Hey, Kageyama?"

"Yeah?" I looked at Nishinoya.

"I know your sex life is none of my business, but Hinata kinda spilled the events of last night to me."

"He wh-?!"

Noya covered my mouth. "I promise I won't tell anyone. It's just that I felt kinda bad when I noticed the marks on Hinata's neck. I felt like you two were trying to have some alone time and I just happened to ruin it."

"I wouldn't do it twice with him within twenty-four hours. It would put him in too much pain, especially since it was his first time." I ran my fingers through his hair. "If you think I'm going to tell you shit about our sex life you have another thing coming."

"I wasn't asking that." He looked up. "Hinata trusts me, whether it be on the court or off the court. I haven't... been trusted like this in a while. Aaaaand I'm going soft again aren't I?"

"Yep." I kissed Hinata's forehead. "I think it's partially because your hair is down."

He looked at me. "Does he call you daddy?"

"Daddy, please cum inside me~~"

I jolted, blushing a bit as I remembered Hinata's high-pitched moans. "I told you to stop with those questions."

"Your expression says he does."

"MnnNgh, d-daddy~~~!"

"I said enough!" I growled.

"Alright, Tobio, chill. Why are you so mad all of a sudden?" He held up his hands.

"I'm not... mad." I looked down at Hinata. "Just please get off this subject."

He grabbed his bag and smiled at me. "Does he perhaps need concealer?"

He held up some concealer and a blending sponge. "How did you..?"

"I know after you two left you were going to leave at least a few marks on him. So... I memorized his skin tone the best I could and got this for him." He smiled brightly. "No need to thank me."

I took it from him. "Thanks, Noya...."

"Hey, what was with that invisible 'dot dot dot' above your head?" He puffed up.

"It's nice to see you support us so much." I sighed and placed the concealer and sponge on the floor. "With us being gays, well... people don't look to kindly at us. When Hinata kissed me in front of everyone... I actually got kinda scared that we wouldn't be accepted by everyone." He crossed his arms, making me look at him. "What?"

"You really think your own team wouldn't accept you? If we can accept Tsukishima's don't-give-two-shit's attitude we sure as hell accept you two being gay!"

"I know! It's just that..." I played with Hinata's hair again. "With a world full of homophobes... it's easy to feel like you won't be accepted."

Suddenly Hinata's phone went off. I grabbed it and answered it.

"Hey, Hinata?" Oh, fuck, it's Kenma. "Hello?"

"Sorry, he's asleep right now."

"Kageyama?!" it sounded like he fell.