Chapter 7

Hinata's P.O.V

I yawned a bit before stretching, looking at Kageyama. He stirred a bit before I heard him snore softly. I sighed and slipped out of bed, running my fingers through my hair as I stood up. I slipped on a pair of sweatpants and walked into the kitchen. Suddenly my leg buckled and I fell, hitting my knee off the hard floor. Ow, ow, ow... I heard stumbling before Kageyama picked me up.

"Damn idiot." He sighed.

He laid me back on the bed and sighed deeply. He softly kissed my lips and ran his fingers through my hair, a frown on his face.

"Are you hungry?" He smiled at me.

"A little...." I sighed.

"A little my ass." He messed up my hair. "I'll be back."

He kissed my forehead and headed to the kitchen. I sighed and covered up, smelling my blankets. They smell like him... I blushed a bit and yawned softly. I guess we did go a little far last night...

After about ten minutes he brought me a plate with bacon and eggs, his having the same amount. I smiled at him and sat up, leaning against him. I began to eat my food, groaning and looking at him. He was staring at me. I blushed a bit and looked away.

"What?"

"Nothing." I murmured.

"No, something's up and I want to know what it is." He ran his fingers through my hair.

"I swear it's nothing." I smiled at him. "Just eat."

I leaned against him again, eating at the food. I sighed and looked up at him.

"I swear nothing is wrong. Why are you so concerned all of a sudden?" I tilted my head.

"Your resting face must look upset." He looked down at his plate.

He rubbed on my thigh and softly kissed down my neck. He softly licked one of the hickeys, making me blush a little. He softly grabbed my ass, making me blush vividly.

"Hey, baby?"

"Yeah?" I looked at him.

"I have a feeling that.... today is going to either be embarrassing or terrible." He held my hand. "Please don't leave me to deal with it on my own."

"I would never do that to you!" I held his hand. "I love you! You know that, right?"

He nodded, smiling. "I know, I know."

I sighed and leaned against him, softly kissing his neck. I blushed a bit before moving onto his lap. He grinned before going to my neck, making hickeys again. I blushed vividly before feeling him start to palm me, making me start breathing heavily. I shook my head before smiling a bit.

"Stop, Kageyama." I grinned.

He did, softly kissing my lips. "I love you, baby."

"I love you, too."

He softly kissed my cheek before getting up. I put on a turtleneck and looked at him, smiling. He softly kissed my cheek before slipping on a shirt. I blushed a bit before feeling him start groping my ass.

"Kageyama..."

"Can I not touch you?" He tilted his head.

"No, you can, it's just...." I blushed vividly and looked down. "I want to be able to walk today. I thought maybe we could.... have a date day..."

He smiled and softly kissed my cheek. "We could do it gently."

"But then I'll ask you to be rough." I sighed and held his hand.