cry

“Do you want to go back to the front room?” I asked thinking it was a good idea to go join the others.

“Sure.” Felix complied, getting up from the ground. I trapped Miyeons legs in my arms and stood up giving her a piggyback ride to the living room.

We walked in and everyone just stared. Changbin looked at how do I say mad but was also happy with a hint of sad. I sat down on the floor so Miyeon could keep playing with my hair and Felix sat on the couch. I broke the silence when Miyeon pulled my hair a little too hard and I let out a ‘ow’ a little too loud.

“Ok, that’s enough with the hair.” I told her looking up at her. She pouted and walked and sat down in my lap.

“I still don’t get why she likes you so much.” Jisung pouted, mad that his daughter likes to spend more time with me.

“Because you have papa when you cry, Channie doesn’t have anyone when he cries.” Miyeon explained. Everyone just sat there and looked at her with shock at what she said.

“How often did you cry around her for her to be like this.” Hyunjin asked.

“I only came over like twice a week. When you die trust me you spend a lot of your time crying. It’s sad you know. I mean the only person I talked to was a toddler for 3 years even then I had to teach her how to talk.” I complained.