Stuck On You (Last Chapter)**

CHEYENNE'S POV:

  When I see Jordans face come closer I don't hesitate to pull her in. She slips her tongue inside my mouth and I suck on it. Jordan slides her hand inside my tights and I let her. I feel a sense of relief as she pushes her fingers inside of me. I tilt my head back and look at her in her eyes.

  "Fuck..." I moan. She stares at me then at what she's  doing. She breathes harder every time she slides inside. I grab onto her arm. "Jordan..." I say while guiding her eyes back to mine. "Stop." I say breathily. She ignores me. She starts going faster. My vagina squelches. My head is completely tilted back. I don't fight her because it feels good.

  "Why you want me to stop?" She asks, continuing to finger me. She looks at me genuinely looking for an answer.

  "Don't." I moan. She smiles at me then responds, "I wasn't going to." Butterflies fill my stomach and not just because i'm about to nut but because I love how she said that.

  I grab onto her arm tighter as my vagina gets tighter around her fingers. "Im about to nut Jordan..." I admit. She keeps going as though she can't hear me whining. My moans become choppy. "Oh shit." I start repeating until my cum completely covers Jordans fingers. I look at her and she looks at me. She places her fingers in her mouth and sucks my nut off making sure i'm watching her. I bite my lip at that.

  Once she's finished, she leans in again for another kiss. She wants me to taste myself on her tongue. So I make sure I suck on it. Getting back all of my juices. She backs away and sits on the couch regularly. I sit on Jordans lap. She looks up at me. I start to kiss her neck. I slide my hand inside her boxers like she did me. I rub on her clit watching her get all flustered. I stop kissing her neck and move my lips to her ear.

  "Leave her." I demand. I take my hand out of her boxers and get off of her lap. "Don't hit my phone until you do." I tell her. I grab my things including my sprite can and leave. Jordan sits there in utter confusion. I enjoy it.

  She doesn't chase after me and I'm glad she doesn't. I unlock my car doors and get in. I see a car pull up beside me. I watch to see where the girl in the car goes. I watch her walk into Jordans apartment with a smile stretched across her face. I don't get out. I watch for another several minutes. The girl comes out a while later. Her face is long and she's no longer smiling. She gets in her car and sits there for a minute. Eventually, she pulls off. Quick and with ease. My phone begins to ring. The caller ID reads "Jordan🥰."