Stepping Out

I've decided to go to a campus party. I've never been to one and genuinely enjoy it but now that I've got less to focus on, why not?

  I decide to walk instead of drive because if all goes well, there'll be no way I can drive home. I get to the address and the door almost immediately opens. The clashing of music, laughter and indistinct conversations flood from inside the house and the person who opened the door grabs my arm with force. I unwillingly follow behind the young woman dragging me in.

  "My name is Cheyenne, what's yours!?" She yells over the loud music.
  "Jordan!" I yell back.

  Cheyenne smiles and hands me a red cup. Instantly, I realize what's in the cup because of the strong scent.

  I stare at her unconsciously. Admiring her figure. Her light brown skin seethes from outside her tight body suit and her curves become immediately noticeable. Her cheekbones raise high and her lips are coated in a glossy lip balm. They look soft. Her long fingers fidget with mine and I immediately snap out of it.

  "H-huh?" I shake from my thoughts.

  She giggles. "I asked how old you were."

  "Oh...I- I'm 22." I stumble on my words.

  "Well...senior tell me about yourself." She says as a smirk on her soft face immediately follows.

  "Take me to a quieter room and I'll be more than happy to." I smirk too, realizing I got my flirtatious groove back.

  She takes my arm and I place the red cup onto a counter. I follow her into an all white room upstairs. She closes the door and the clatter of sounds immediately become hushed.

  "You know, I could be trying to kill you...even rape you." she says as she sits on the empty bed in the middle of the room.

  "Well that right there tells me you're no serial killer nor a rapist." I chuckle a little before sitting in the chair beside her.

  She laughs too and immediately goes back to our situation.

  "Anyways, we came in here to talk. So let's talk." She says as she looks me in my eyes.

  "What you wanna know shordi?" I ask seductively.

  "More than just you're name and age." She rebuttals with a smile following.

  "Like?..." I pause waiting for her response.

  She taps her chin and looks around the room as though she's thinking about what to do next.

  "How many girls have you hooked up with at a party?"

  Her bold question throws me off a little. But I keep my composure.

  "Not many." I say as the smug smile I have on my face remains.

  She takes my arm and pulls me onto the bed.

  "What's with this girl and taking my damn arm." I say quietly in my head.

  She lays me down on my back with a pillow surfacing the back of my head. She gets on top of me and places her finger on my lips as though she's trying to shush me. I'm not saying anything though. I chuckle to myself.

  "Strap?" Her one word question instantly catches me off-balance.

  "Yea..." I unzip my pants and my purple colored strap springs up.

  "But I don't wanna do that right now." I say as I re-zip my pants.

  She stares into my eyes and the intimacy I feel immediately spreads throughout my body. I sit up as she still sits on my lap and I crush my lips into hers causing her to moan within the kiss. I jerk my face back a few seconds after. She smiles and takes my soft lips back onto hers. She inserts her tongue into my mouth and I become a little uneasy. I ignore it and keep going. Our tongues eventually fight for dominance. I win.

      RATED R CONTENT AHEAD! 🙈

  I flip her onto her back gently and she smiles uncontrollably. I plant a few more kisses onto her soft pink lips. She begins taking her arms out of her body suit and I can't help but to admire her perky nipples. Once her body suit is off I've officially gotten clear access to her almost bare skin.

  I lick my lips as I admire her soft skin and she takes off my hoodie along with my shirt. My sports bra is now revealed. I begin to kiss her neck crease down to her belly button very slowly trying to get her accustomed to my touch. Her panties are the only thing in my way. I rub on her clit outside of her PINK underwear and she moans almost instantly. I look up at her and her eyes are closed. She's biting her lip. She's so sexy.

  She's now soaking through her panties. I take that as permission to go forward. I gently remove her panties and lay them down beside our clothes. I take my ring and middle finger and slowly insert them into her womanhood. Another moan following many more. As I take my fingers out and put them back in repetitively, her wetness causes a squishy sound. I smile at that and go faster.

2 minutes later...

  "F-Fuck...J-Jordan!" She screams in pleasure.

  I place my tongue on her already sensitive clit and her body jerks away. I pull her back. I remove my fingers and begin licking her clit. She grabs my hair aggressively.

  "Oh m-...yo- fuck!" She moans louder.

  "I bet you didn't think this would happen tonight." I say as I immediately go back to eating her sweetness.

  She manages to let a chuckle out. "oh shutup."

7 minutes later...

  I feel her body tightening up. I know she's about to let go.

  "J-Jordan...mnfh...I-I'm about to...ughhh-..." She tries to warm me but before she can finish, she comes.

  "you aight?" I say with a sly smirk on my face.

  She rolls her eyes. "Shutup."

  I get my shirt and hoodie from beside the bed along with her clothes. She puts her underwear back on and takes my hoodie. I look at her confused as she puts it on.

  "Who said you can have that?" I question her.

  "Me." She smiles and kisses me.

   *gonna do more chapters soon*