Clueless

Jordan's POV:

  "Wake up Jordan." I'm interrupted from my dream with Cheyenne's whining tone.

  I open my eyes letting sunlight spew in. I look over and see her pouting.

  "What's up?" I ask sleepily.

  "Take me home!" She says demanding.

  "Why the rush?" I ask confused

  "My friends have been blowing up my phone all night asking where I went." She says panicking a little.

  I was enjoying myself so much last night that I forgot we even had phones.

  "Aight, go take a shower and I'll drive you home."

  She nods and her naked body rushes into the bathroom.

  Sexy ass body.

  I get up from my bed and go through my dressers trying to find another random outfit for Cheyenne.

  I grabbed some black basketball shorts and a white thrasher hoodie and sat them on my unmade bed.

  I put on a shirt and I grab the joggers I wore last night as well as my house and car keys.

  I go to the front of my apartment and put on my black winter clog crocs and wait for Cheyenne while playing on my phone.

20 minutes later...

  Cheyenne comes to the front fully clothed. I hand her some of my slides.

  "You ready?" I ask getting up and unlocking the door.

  "Mhm." She says.

  I ignore the nonchalant response and let her out first.

  When we get to the apartment garage I start my car from the button on my key.

  I open the garage and Cheyenne's eyes grow wide.

  "You drive a 2018 jaguar? What are you? A drug dealer?" She asks staring at me then back at the car.

  I laugh and go to open her door.

  I run over and  claim my seat.

  I rub my hands together before grabbing the cold steering wheel.

  "That's so cute." She says staring at me.

  "What's cute?"

  "How you rub your hands together." She says as a small smile forms on her face.

  "You're weird shordi." I say as I put the car into reverse, pulling out of the garage.

  "Where you stay?" I ask.

  "Here." She says as she hands me her phone with the directions on it.

  I look at the address with familiarity and hand her back her phone.

  I begin to head in that direction.

  "Last night was fun." She says trying to break the longing silence.

  "Yeah?" I say focused on the road.

  "Yeah...do you always fuck that gently?" She asks catching me off-balance.

  "Um...I don't know. Nobody has commented on my performance." I laugh.

  "Well you're extremely gentle." She says staring at me.

  I look at her for a few seconds and smile a little.

  I don't know why I've been smiling so much in the last 12 hours.