Split Decision

CHEYENNE'S POV:

  I hang up the phone and continue about my day. I text Jossy.

Me: jossy?

Jossy: wassup bestie

Me: let's go somewhere...

Jossy: go where?

Me: idk. Let's find sumn.

Jossy: bet. I'm otw.

Me: bet.

**locks phone**

  I throw my phone on the side of me and turn on my TV. I press the microphone button on my remote.

  "Netflix." I say into the mic.

  The TV directs me to Netflix and I navigate through the options. I select the new series, "Never Have I Ever." I start it from episode one and get comfortable.

  "Hey, it’s your boy McEnroe again." The narrator says. I'm instantly interested. As the show goes on I begin to get more comfortable.

  I hear the doorbell ring and jump up. I've totally forgotten about Jossy coming over. I fly towards the door and open it without asking who it was. I reveal a happy Jossy.

  "Hey bestie!" I say, slightly jumping into her arms.

  "Wassup." She says, wrapping one arm around me. "Where's your sister?" She asks as I push myself from off of her.

  I roll my eyes and point. "Upstairs."

  Jossy smiles and takes off towards the stairs. I walk back into my room waiting for jossy to appear again.

  A few minutes pass and Jossy's heavy feet are running into my room. She's panting and laughing at the same time.

  "What?" I say kind of nonchalantly.

  "I slapped her ass." She explains then goes back to panting uncontrollably.

  All I can do is shake my head. "Gay ass." I mutter.

  "Huh?" She asks, looking up at me and jumping on my bed.

  "Nothing." I say. "Where we going?"

  Jossy lays her head on my thigh. "Shit, I don't know." She admits, looking up at me.

  We both sigh. "You wanna just chill here for the night?" I ask.

  Jossy takes no time to think about it and immediately agrees. I guess she thought about my sister and wanted to mess with her some more.

  "Aight" I start, "Let's go get some snacks and shit." I suggest and grab my car keys from my bedside table.

  "Uht uht, I'm driving." Jossy says while snatching my keys and throwing them back on my night stand.

  I don't even have enough time to disagree before she drags me to the front door.

  "We'll be right back Kayla!" Jossy shouts.

  Kayla doesn't respond but we know she's heard us. I climb into the passenger seat and Kayla starts the ignition. We both put on our seatbelts and we drive off to the nearest Walmart.

  We both get out and race to the Walmart doors. Jossy wins and I accuse her of cheating.

  "You're a sore fucking loser." She points out.